Nora: NORA SMASH!

Nora doesn't get to live out her victory for long as the snake's white head raises up only for Y/N to stab it with the pointed end of his Mace killing it. Jaune, Ren and Pyrrha land in front of the two.

Pyrrha: Let's move!

Pyrrha issues an order as her Ren and Nora take off causing Jaune to groan as Y/N grabs his shoulder.

Y/N: You'll get to do it next time! OH SHIT!

Y/N pulls Jaune out from under a Beowolf only for Y/N to let go and grab his mace turning it into a blud smudge on the ground. Nora golf swings a Creep as she sends it flying and Ren kicks two more before moving onto a Beowolf. Jaune runs out onto the battlefield.

Jaune: Okay, who's first?

A giant Urasi thumps behind him causing him to turn to turn around in fear. 

Pyrrha is fighting several Grimm nearby. Impaling a Beowolf, and then a Creep before seeing the Ursa advance on Jaune. Behind him, Weiss and Blake are fighting more Grimm.

Jaune: Oh-oh-okay, you're first, huh? Okay, no, that's fine. Totally fine, done this before, done this before...

With a mighty scream, Jaune slashes the Ursa several times before it falls. Pyrrha smiles, as she notices his improvement. A few feet from the fallen Ursa, Sun and Neptune arrive, flashing their badges.

Sun: Nobody move! Junior detectives!

Neptune: We have badges so you know it's official!

The ground shakes as a giant knight grimm comes from the hole a shadow passes over the teens coursing them to look up as the Atlesian air fleet moves into position and the airships start dropping AK-200s into the street. Sun and Neptune react in awe of the fleet as Sun drops his badge to the floor. As Team RWBY looks up in the sky, an Ursa takes the opportunity to attack Ruby from behind. However, it is gunned down by a dropship's machine gun. As the robotic Knights deploy, they start gunning down the Grimm. Two of the Knights are stampeded on by a Boarbatusk, but a separate group of three Knights fire on an Ursa and another Ursa has fallen from a Knight's punch. Y/N makes his way back to the square as the Grimm Knight spots him and roars before charging him.

Yang: Y/N!

Y/N: Oh FUCK!

Y/N is knocked through a shop's glass window before he comes out the back door and the Grimm charges the building destroying it. Y/N sprints down back streets and alleys as the Grimm follows him. Elsewhere on a roof four metallic paws run before jumping across a gap and running some more. 

Y/N: How are you still alive!?

Y/N turns around draws his mace and gets a look at the Grimm it has grown back its sword as it holds its old one in its other hand. The Grimm leaps at Y/N and swings its swords down as Y/N brings his mace up and blocks with its handle. The Metalic paws keep running as Y/N struggles to hold the weight of the Grimm. The sound of battling guns firing fills the air as some bullets hit the Grimm who just shrugs it off as the ship makes its pass overhead Y/N attempts to push back against the Grimm but his body screams out and blood starts coming from his nose as his screams and turns red and pushes the Grimm away.