UNEXPECTED MEETING...🖤

( Hi guys !!!!!...English isn't my mother tongue. I know there will be many mistakes. Sorry for that.🤧 I will try my best to give you my bestest🙂 )

Let's start.....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Morning 9.00 am
Yun's house ,

Wake up yun ! Wake up! How many times do I have to come to your room ,ahhhh ! Oh my god look how this girl sleeps till sun sets !!!!"

The girl who was sleeping peacefully like a child , had to awake because of her mom's non- stopping yelling .

"Mom it's my day off , why you can't just let me be atleast for today ....."

She also yelled back while squinting her eyes with her sleepy face.

" What are you saying yun??? Did your dumb brain forgot , why you took a day off???"

"For real why ????"
She starts to think when her mom blast suddenly .

"Aghhhhhhh"

"No way..""

She hits the reason.

Today is the day , Another boy is coming to see yun for marriage.
Mom is so happy about this proposal because he is from their village too.

Yun is a 26 years old doctor.
She is living in a apartment with a friend near hospital.But her mom likes to be in village. Yun had a small incompletely built house before. After she become a doctor she build her own house at there and let mom live peacefully. While she and her friend took a apartment together. Yun had to come home because her mom forced her . Yun never want to get marriage.For that , she also had her reasons.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

About herself

Her farther abandoned her and mom when she was just 10years old. From that day, her mom is the one who raised her up to this state . Actually, she never wanted to be a doctor seriously. She hates blood very much and feel like fainting when she sees blood. She wanted to be a doctor because of her mom. Even though her mom never said her to become a doctor. She knows mom likes it. Yun wanted to give her respect as a mother of a doctor, because every woman who abandoned by husband gets less respect from society. She wanted to give her mom her lost respect.So , yun sacrifice her dreams for her mom. There is nothing she can't do for her mom. She never regrets for that. Because ,she is already a doctor and she did what she wanted. Her mom is so proud of her dear daughter who she raised by herself all alone from doing small job in a bakery. She had nothing at the beginning. She is a selfmade girl. Now, if she wants , she can do anything.

Yun is a very very sensitive girl, it hurts her so badly when her loved ones get hurt . If she can, she will take their place and get hurt instead of them. She loves them that much , she will never think twice to sacrifice her life for them.