Shivika OS: Control... Shivay!!

In Oberoi mansion

Shivay and Anika were tangled in each other's arms... Shivay kissed her neck then her juicy lips with full passion. The kiss was going wild when Anika started unbuttoning his shirt and soon Shivay placed his hands on her breast and they were almost out of breath...

Shivay woke up in shock and realized it was a dream Shivay looked at Anika sleeping peacefully beside him.

Shivay - control... Shivay.. Control.. Yeh kaise sapne dekh raha hai tu..

Shivay looked at the clock it was 5 O'Clock in the morning 

Shivay - Abhi time nahi hua hai ready hone main... 

Shivay was about to sleep when scenes from the wild dream flashed in his eyes.

Shivay - nahi.. Sona nahi hai... I should do some work...

Shivay was busy on his laptop when suddenly he noticed Anika sleeping in her red chudidaar kurta with her hair strands falling across her face...Only he knows how difficult it is to control his emotions

Shivay: Control...Shivay...control

Morning 

Anika took her clothes to the washroom for a bath...

Suddenly there was a power cut in Oberoi Mansion but unfortunately, Anika forgot about the inverter bulb not working in their bathroom. 

Anika- Shivay!!

Shivay understood that Anika might get scared inside the bathroom due to a blackout after power cut.

Shivay - Anika darwaza kholo!!!

Anika - Andhera... Shivaay.. Shivaay..

Saying thee last few words, she got fainted on the bathroom floor..

Shivay kicked the door hard to open it. He saw Anika lying on the floor wearing her white wet kurta. Shivay took her in his arms and placed her on the bed . Anika's warm and wet body was just killing Shivay, he could feel something getting stiff in his pants. Her red warm lips were attracting him like a magnet, he bent down towards Anika. But soon Anika regained consciousness and saw Shivay so close to her.

Anika - shivay!! 

Shivay came out of his wild thoughts and left Anika..

Shivay - Shivay control....

Night

Anika was making a flower garland for Prinku for tomorrow's function. Shivay entered the room.

 Anika- Shivay... Kya aap mujhe yaha paas wale flower and bouquet center le jaa sakte.. Vo mujhe red and pink roses kharidne hai vo bhi fresh...

Shivay did not respond. He was still thinking about that dream.

Anika-Shivay!!! Shivay - kya hua?? 

 Anika - abhi tak main apse nahi apke bhoot se baate kar rahi thi.. Aap kaha khoye hue the.. Ab chaliye...

Shivay - ha.. Haan!! Chalo

In car

Shivay was driving the car. There was a weird silence in the atmosphere.

Anika-aap thik hai an

Shivay - haan... Mujhe kya hua.. Kuch bhi nahi.. I am fine

Anika whispered - apki ki shakal dekh kar koi nahi keh sakta

Shivay - kuch kaha

Anika - ji nahi..

The car suddenly stopped at a lonely place...

Anika - kya hua

Shivay - vo.. Vo mujhe lagta hai kuch problem hai

Shivay checked the car and said-mujhe lagata hai mechanic ko bulana padega

Anika - apki gaadi bhi apki tarah hi nakhare dikhati hai... Iske bhi nakhare noor jahan jaise hai...

Shivay to himself - control.. Shivay.. Control.. Gussa nahi

Anika-yeh kya khus phus lar rahe hai aap..isse toh meri scooty champa acchi hai...

Shivay-shant ho jao please... ho jata hai... Anika... Maine mechanic ko call kar diya hai... 

Anika-main shaant ho jau.. Apse na baat karna hi bekaar hai

Now, this was the time when Shivay lost it

Shivay - sahi kaha tumne hume baat nahi karni chahiye.. 

Shivay grabbed her neck pulled her close to him and kissed her passionately. First, a Anika was in shock but soon responded to a kiss. The kiss was wild. Shivay licked and bit her lips as he was eating a chocolate. Soon they get apart.

Shivay - chale.. 

Anika-kaha..

Shivay - phool lene

Anika walked forward and said with a blushing smile -inke dimaag main kya chal raha hai janana mushkil hai..

Shivay heard that and hugged her from back- mushkil hai impossible nahi.. Mrs. Oberoi