Shivika 4S :Maan jao na Anika

If you are not familiar with plot Plz see the video above to get the reference of this 4S as i have written this plot earlier when the show was on air...

Part 1

Oberoi mansion

In the Hall

There was a deep silence in the hall when Robin aka Dushyant told the truth to Oberoi family. Pinky was still in shock and was not ready to accept whatever he says in spite of seeing Tia and Dushyant wedding photographs.

Pinky - Tia yeh jhoot hai!! Robin.. Dushyant jo bhi hai yeh jhoot bol raha hai na.

Tia was silent with no answer and looked towards her mom and said in low pitch - yes mom!!

Pinky was stunned and slaps Tia on her right cheek which soon turned red.

Shivay - Tia leave the oberoi mansion right now!!

Tia looked towards Dushyat and start walking towards door.

Shivay move towards Mrs. Kapoor and speak- And Mrs. Kapoor, you can't imagine what I will do with your business.

Dushyant, Mrs. Kapoor and Tia leave the mansion without speaking a word.

Dadi look around and found Anika was nowhere

Dadi- Anika kidhar hai

All started finding Anika, then they found Anika coming down from the stairs with a suitcase.

Janhvi- Anika where are you going?

Dadi - puttar tu kaha jaa rahi hai

Anika - Dadi me ab is ghar me kis haq se rahu Shivay ne toh mujhe divorce paper de hi diya hai

Anika's eyes were full of tears but with courage she signed the divorce papers.

Anika - ye lijiye shivay divorce ke paper.

Shivay looked at the papers with a complete blank face.

He was confused with his feelings.

Dadi took the papers from Shivay's hand and torn it.

Dadi-Anika yeh le ab na yeh divorce paper rahe aur na hi tum dono divorce loge.

Puttar rishte in kagazo ke tukdo par nahi bante jab chahe tod de. Yeh rishte pyaar aur vishvas se bante hai.

Anika - par dadi..

Dadi interrupted - anika ab tu yaha billu ki biwi nahi meri beti ban kar rahegi.

Anika can't refuse dadi when she was requesting her so much.

Anika stared Shivay as if she will eat him at the moment.

They were soon lost in the thoughts-

Shivay(thought) - Anika yeh maine kya kiya kash tumhari baat sun li hoti..

Anika(though) - ek number ke sadu hai jab me keh rahi thi ki mat karo Tia pe yakeen toh samajh me nahi a raha tha...

Shivay was not able to confront Anika for long due to his guilt and move from there.

Will shivay be able to convince anika ..Stay tuned with this 4S to know....