Medicine

Medicine...

In oberoi mansion

All the family members have gone to attend mata ka jagraata.. Except anika due to her nok jhok with pinky she decided to stay at home..

Shivay was late due to meeting in office...

Shivay came back and found the house surrounded by silence...

He went to his room.. Where he saw an amazing scene

Anika was wearing one of his white shirts over her green kurta and was acting like him..

Anika - mera naam Shivay singh Oberoi hai..

Anika did his signature step.

Anika - pata nahi shivay ko apne naam se itna pyaar kyo hai... Par.. I like the shirt.. Ekdum mast lag rahi hai.. Mujh pe.

Shivay from behind the curtains - yeh ladki.. Puri pagal hai.. Par.. Cute lag rahi hai..

Shivay entered the room and anika quickly removed his shirt

Anika - vo.. Aap kab aye..

Shivay - main toh tumhare samne abhi abhi aya hoon par... Tum meri shirt ke saath kya kar rahi thi..

Anika - vo.. Main dekh rahi thi ki aap kal kon si shirt pehen kar jaoge..

Shivay - ohhh.. Toh decide kar liya..

Anika - haan.. Yeh aap par suit karti hai..

Shivay - well.. Ghar ke baaki log kaha gaye hai..

Anika - vo sab jagrate ke liye gaye hai

Shivay - theek hai..

Anika - aap change kar lijiye.. Main khana laga deti hoon..

Before going she was arranging her clothes and accessories... As Shivay don't like messy room

Shivay removed his coat and threw it on bed.. He opened his tie and then his belt..

Anika soon turned around - shivay!! Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai..

Shivay - tum hi ne toh kaha change karne...

Anika - aap bathroom main jakar bhi change kar sakte hai...

Shivay opened few buttons of shirt.. Anika closed her eyes and tried to run away but got clashed with shivay.. And both of them fall on bed... With Anika on top of shivay... Both were completely lost in each other's eyes..

When shivay rolled upon her with help of his elbow..

Anika was seeing his bare chest which was driving her crazy but she controlled her emotions..

Anika pushed shivay aside and ran out of the room..After dinner..

Anika was sitting on the pool side when shivay came there...

Shivay -yaha kya kar rahi ho anika

Anika - kuch nahi bas paani ko dekh rahi hoon..