thirty

changbin's pov

a couple weeks later

we finally uploaded the video to the channel and suprisngly, it was well received. i assumed chan's possessive fans would send me death threats, but there was nothing of the sort.

"they keep saying your butt is cute!" chan chuckled, proudly showing me the comments from his laptop. "how embarrassing.." i groaned, a smile creeping into my face after.

i had been staying over at chan's place more and more since the incident at the beach. i had always doubted if we would last because i assumed he would grow tired of me, but lately it had been the complete opposite.

anytime time we were apart be would beg me to come over— and i couldn't get enough of it. it was so nice to feel loved and wanted for a change. my thoughts were interrupted by a pound on his front door.

"i'll get it!" i hummed happily, running to open it. as usual, our friends were standing there. "so you guys posted the video yesterday? i think we're due for a rewatch" minho teased, making chan roll his eyes.

he put his hands on my waist, causing me to make a small sound of surprise. "what are you guys doing here anyway?" he asked, pulling me closer.

"can't we visit our favorite hyung's ?" felix grinned, a glint of mischief in his mind.

"right.." i shook my head, folding my arms across my chest. "so what is it you actually want?" chan chuckled at my response, looking over at them.

"well— how would you guys feel about coming up n a couples retreat with us?" hyunjin blurted out. 

chan's smile dropped and i could see the worry take over.