twenty-nine

chan's pov

"mine" i mumbled into his neck before taking another nip at his skin. i sucked down on the now purple spot of flesh, making him whimper for me. "y-yours channie~" he gripped at my hair, pathetically bucking his hips up for any type of friction.

we were now home from the beach earlier than expected. i could no longer sit and watch my friends practically try to start a poly realtionship just to touch my boyfriend. he was mine. mine to feel, love, and taste.

i pushed him against the wall, rocking my hips against his aching bulge. "thank.. you.." he let out a soft moan, gripping at my shirt to keep his knees from giving out. i stopped my actions and pulled his pants down.

"hard already?" i teased, my voice raspier than usual. "you know i can't help it" he blushed, biting his lip. "you get me like this.." he admits, making my dick twitch. "that's right.. only i can make you feel this good"

i pulled off my own shirt before standing up straight again. "turn around for me" i mumbled softly as i helped him take off his swimming trunks. "hyung.. i.." he mumbled, pausing for a moment. "y-you don't need to prep me" was all he managed to say.

"hm?" i looked down at his bare ass, spreading it ever so slightly. he was wearing a small butt plug. i couldn't see his face due to it being against the wall, but i could only imagine how red it was. i slowly pulled it out, eliciting another small whimper from him.

"fuck.. you're gonna be the death of me" i groaned, watching as he clinched around nothing due to the loss. i pulled my own shorts off and entered him without warning. he let out a loud moan and i began to slam into him, gripping his small waist.

"my toy" i groaned, pulling at his hair so i could see his face as i took him from behind. "no one else can fuck you like this, right?" i asked, watching him nod eagerly. "no one else.." he repeated, his pre-cum dripping against his adorable tummy.

"i belong to hyung.. hyung's toy.." he moaned and i could tell he was already close. "my dirty little slut" i cooed, reaching my hand up to touch his senstive nipples. "wearing your butt plug to the beach, hoping hyung would bend you over and fuck you right there at the beach?"

"god--yes" he moaned even louder, his legs shaking. "w-wanted hyung to show everyone that i'm his" the words alone brought me more arousal than i would ever admit. my thrusts became sloppier and he brought his forehead back to the wall as i continued to ram into his tight hole.

"channie.. gonna cum.. please" his body shook as he eagerly started fucking himself onto me. my moans got louder and i was now squeezing at his waist hard enough to leave a small bruise. "cum for me" i moaned into his ear. "fuck-- oh fuck!" he yelled, clenching around me as his cum splattered onto the wall.

his tightness and whiny moans were enough to send me over the edge. my thrust became quicker and my knees buckled as i filled him with my cum. i slwoly pulled out, sweat dripping down my forehead.

before my cum could spill out of him, i slowly pushed his butt plug back into him and watched as he moaned and scratched at the wall. "i love you.." he whimpered out weakly, eliciting a chuckle from me. "i love you too baby" i grinned, spinning him around so he could face me.

"now be a good boy and give your hyung a kiss, yeah?"

A/N : really tempted to write a skz x changbin book 🧍‍♂️