twenty-two

changbin's pov

chan was now just in his boxers. we had obviously had sex before (several times at that), but something about this made me feel like i was seeing him naked for the first time. i stayed completely quiet as he greeted his subscribers. 

a slight tinge of jealously came over me as people threw themselves at him in the comments, but i tried to stay calm and remember i was the one he was choosing to date. "before i start.." he paused, lowering the camera even further to ensure his bottom half was the only thing on display. 

"how would you guys feel about me making a video with my boyfriend?" he said, making me want to squeal like a schoolgirl. the question was so simple, but i was flattered he was risking losing his viewership just so i could fulfill a fantasy. 

i scanned the comments and they were split on the decision. some his viewers were shocked he had a boyfriend, others didn't care, and a small percentage were people shocked he was even into men. 

"alright..just checking.." he chuckled, swiftly pulling his boxers down. i could tell he was more nervous because i was watching, but i found it cute. he turned to look at me, giving me a reassuring smile before turning his attention back to the camera. 

he made sure he was out of the frame before slowly wrapping his hands around himself. a small blush creeped up my cheeks, my eyes widening. it was like i couldn't look away. as usual he was combining a string of dirty words together, but this time it felt like it was for me. 

"take your shirt off for me, yeah? let me see you.." he groaned into the camera, making my legs wobbly. he kept pumping himself and i was finding it harder to take this as an educational lesson. i stifled another moan as he stroked his cock. he was leaking pre-cum and his moans were becoming more sinful by the second. 

i couldn't take it anymore. i eagerly pulled off my pants and briefs, shivering with excitement. my brain was now turned off. the only thing i wanted was to watch him and relieve myself. i got down on my knees, my eyes glued to him. 

"that's it, baby" he cooed, his hands roaming the rest of his body. "gonna make a mess of yourself? gonna cum for me?" he moaned out. "y-yes.. i-- yes" i whispered out, not wanting the audio to be picked up by the camera. 

i bent myself over the table, circling my small finger around my hole. i was blushing, but it was like my shame was gone. i slowly pushed it inside of me, stifling a gasp. i could barely reach, but that somehow made it more exciting. 

i soon added another finger, scissoring myself. i grabbed chan's disregarded shirt and stuffed it in my mouth so i wouldn't ruin his stream. i added another finger, desperately trying to make myself as full as i was when chan did it.

i pushed them deeper inside of me, pathetically fucking myself onto them as i let out more sounds. "keep fucking yourself for me.." he trailed off and that's when i realized he was watching me. i looked up, my vision blurry through the tears of pleasure that were leaving my eyes. his face was turned to me as he pumped his cock faster. 

i let out another muffled moan into his t-shirt, finding it harder to stay quiet. chan had now stopped dirty talking to the camera. i peaked up my head again, shivering as i noticed he was still watching me. 

"you're doing so good, baby" he groaned, clenching his fist as he resisted the urge to walk over and fill me with his cock instead. "you look so pretty.." he trailed off. "so fucking pretty.."

i arched my back, my eyes rolling as i finally reached those bundle of nerves. my body started to shake and i kept rocking my hips, doing anything to keep that pleasure going. chan forced himself to turn back to the camera, the thought of me making him reach his peak. 

he groaned loudly, clutching the wall with his free hand as he came. his sounds sent me over the edge. i removed my hand from the coffee table i was bending over and wrapped it around my cock. i pumped myself fast, my body completely flushed. 

i couldn't hold back screaming his name anymore, thankfully he had already ended the stream. "chan-- oh god! i-i.." i moaned out, sputtering as i came. i pulled his shirt away from covering my mouth. my body was still shaking and my hand was covered in my own cum. 

chan groaned at the sight, his dick twitching as he walked over to me. "so beautiful.." he bit his lip as he picked me up and sat my naked body onto his couch, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "let's get you cleaned up, yeah?"

A/N : one day i will get good at smut but for now.. enjoy this awkwardness