twenty-three

chan's pov 

a couple days later and changbin was just as serious as ever about shooting a video for my channel. "why don't we go shopping for like masks and stuff?" he asked while we were in the shower. he knew i couldn't say no to him and that's exactly how we ended up in this situation. 

we were crammed in minho's car, headed to some sex shop on the other side of town. jisung was in the passenger seat. felix and jeongin were seated in the middle along with seungmin and hyunjin-- while changbin and i were in the back because we're apparently "too lovely" with each other. 

his head was in my lap and his eyes were glued to whatever gym vlog he was watching. i ran my hands through his hair, sighing contently. with how cute he was being, you'd never expect this is the same guy begging me to fuck him on camera. 

soon enough we arrived and we got out of the car. the outside of the building was black and had little to no signage. it was meant to be discreet, but it just made me feel even more suspicious.i put changbin's hand in mine and we walked inside. 

as soon as we did, i could see a sparkle in his eye. he wasted no time running his hands along everything. i was going to ask him what he wanted, but i was pulled away by a smirking minho. "i heard you guys are filming for your channel? maybe i should finally subscribe" he teased. 

my ears turned red and i shook my head. how did changbin's friend even know about my channel? i guess he was able to read my face because he decided to anwser. "your boyfriend told my boyfriend.. now he wants me to start one" he chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. 

i decided i would somehow get jisung back for telling minho, but there was no point. at least now that one more person knew, i could have someone else to talk to. "well uh.. yeah"i laughed awkwardly. "he really wants to film this.." 

minho nodded, casually picking up a pink vibrator and basically shoving it in my face. "hey!" i scoffed, pushing it away. "i'm just giving you ideas!" he snickered, making me roll my eyes. i turned around to see jisung and changbin whispering about something. 

"oh god.. they're definitely planning something.. i should prepare" he rubbed his temples. i laughed at his response, glad to know someone was just as whipped as i was. while i was browsing, i couldn't help but notice a bunny tail. 

"cute!" i grinned, picking it up. i turned it to the other end to see how much it was and that's when i realized it was a butt plug. my face dropped in shock, despite me knowing we're clearly in a sex store. 

next to it were a pair of bunny ears and my mouth salivated as my eyes fluttered closed and i imagined changbin it. his legs spread as he looked up at me with his pretty brown eyes. it was like i could see it perfectly. 

i felt myself growing hard just at the thought and i quickly opened my eyes, pulling my shirt down to hide my problem. i quickly added the ears to my cart and walked over to find a collar. i saw they had a custom engraving option and i quickly gave the worker all the information he needed from me. 

i paid as fast as i could, not wanting anyone to see what i got. thankfully they double wrapped my bag and i walked over to changbin who had also seemed to buy something. "what'd you get?" i asked, becoming intrigued. "you'll see.." he teased, pulling me in for a kiss.