three

after arguing with the delivery driver, changbin finally got his chairs installed in the shop. it was the last piece of the puzzle. now he could invite his clients to come to the new location and possibly get some different customers as time went on.

he was also a bit sexually frustrated due to his business neighbor insisting he needs to nurture the plants in his tanktop before they closed for the day.

he was flexing his muscles and sweating all while he contuined to look perfect— it made changbin flustered and he hated himself for it.

his neighbor was awkward, but seemed like a nice guy. changbin felt guilty when he would close his eyes at night and imagine chan was hovering over him and gagging him with his fingers. he shook the thoughts out of his head and unlocked the door to his apartment.

he got inside and once he was changed he opened his laptop. he decided that he could use it for netflix this time instead of his usual (and slightly pathetic) jerking off routine. as usual when he opened the laptop the first tab was chris bangz profile.

changbin got ready to exit, but he noticed that bangz had just started a live. "i guess i could go in and tip him.." he murmured to himself. he clicked the live and pressed the tip button. it was just ten dollars, but he hoped bangz could enjoy it anyway.

"ah~ i see my favorite viewer has arrived.." the streamer moaned out, stroking himself faster. "you here to fuck yourself on command again? hm?" he continued, propping the camera lower-- a view of his hard dick filled changbin's screen.

changbin blushed, feeling his erection grow almost instantly. he replied into the chat with a simple "mhm!!" which made bangz chuckle.

"let me know when you start then" he groaned, slipping on a cock ring. "lets cum together, yeah?"

changbin wasn't sure how all 30k of bangz viewers felt about him getting special attention, but he didn't care. he eagerly slipped out of his clothes like he was actually in front of him. bangz continued to stroke himself, his hips sputtering slightly.

"you touching yourself baby?" bangz asked and changbin immediately knew it was for him. "yyes.." he replied in the chat. a swarm of others answered too, but bangz made sure changbin knew he saw his.

"such a good boy.. such a fucking good boy" he practically growled.

changbin nearly came at that, but he held his own-- he would've felt guilty cumming before the streamer did. "i'm.. close" changbin managed to type in the chat with one hand.

bangz chuckled tauntingly when he saw that comment and quickly slipped his cock ring off.

"cum with me, baby" was the last thing bangz said. changbin's eyes were glued to the screen as bangz began to stroke himself faster. his moans were loud and changbin's laptop was on full volume but he didn't care.

he rutted his hips, and kept stroking. chan's cum splattered against his abs and that sent changbin into overdrive. he threw his head back and came hard-- whine bc and moaning as he got the sticky substance all on himself and his laptop. he was catching his breath as bangz said goodbye and logged off.

"how embarrassing.." changbin muttered, running to his bathroom butt-naked to get a towel.