I've Done Too Much For This Family

Start from the beginning

Seeing that he was serious, Isha hurriedly stopped him. “Mr. Rudra, I haven’t thought much about it. Let’s not talk about this for now.”

“Ishi, what do you think of my brother?” Rudra asked curiously.

He seemed to have heard from Aunt Chen that Shivam was still sleeping alone.

Of course, it was because of GunGun. However, it was probably also because of Ishi.

“Mr. Rudra, your brother is a good man. But...”

“But what?” Rudra’s eyes lit up.

“But I don’t have any feelings for him, so I’ll take it slow.” Isha lowered her head and drank her coffee.

Rudra rolled his eyes. “Do you like another man?”

Isha spat out another mouthful of coffee. “Of course not!”

“That’s good! That’s good!” Rudra was secretly glad that she did not have feelings for anyone else. Although Shivam would have a long path ahead of him, it would not be too difficult.

Isha looked at Rudra. What was wrong with him? Was he not being too nosy?

Afraid that Isha would get impatient, Rudra raised one last question. “Ishi, after terminating your contract, you don’t have anywhere to go, right? Why don’t you come to DiXi Media Company?”

Isha knew that Rudra meant well, but she could not accept his proposal.

DiXi Media Company was very strict in all aspects when it came to managing artists. Of course, this also greatly helped the artists themselves. Every artist from DiXi Media Company was popular...

However, she did not have the time to accept the training of DiXi Media Company.

She could not take on long-term jobs either.

“Thank you for your kindness, Mr. Rudra. But I have my own plans for now. I can’t accept DiXi Media Company’s invitation,” Isha refused.

“Ishi, are you really so cruel that you won’t even consider it?”

“Maybe in the future. I hope there’ll be a chance in the future.”

Rudra had no other choice. This was all he could do for his brother.

“Okay then, Ishi. I hope we have a chance to cooperate in the future.”

...

Rudra relayed Isha’s words to Shivam.

“Brother, I’ve really tried my best. If Sister Ishi doesn’t want to join, there’s really nothing I can do.”

Shivam had already expected this. After all, he had personally invited Isha but she also refused.

However, it did not matter. She had even given birth to Abhay. Whether she joined the company or not, Shivam was not so anxious anymore.

“But since she’s admitted that she doesn’t like other men, it means that the only men she likes are you, Abhay, and GunGun. No, Abhay and GunGun are not men. So the only man she likes is you.”

Shivam smiled contentedly. Of course.

He could feel that Isha was showing some warmth to him now.

He still needed more time and opportunities...

“But Sister Ishi also said that the two of you have only known each other for a short time, so she doesn’t have any feelings for you,” Rudra continued.

His words made Shivam’s mood change like a roller coaster.

With his reminder, Shivam realized that his relationship with Isha was indeed lacking in foundation.