Megan loves sports cars, I mean for our first date she took me out in a Red Lamborghini Aventador. So I decided to take her out in an all Black Lamborghini Urus.

She looks at this car all the time so I bought it for our date and after the date it's all hers.

"Beyyyyyy, are you serious?!" She whined, turning around giving me a pouty face.

"Yes I'm serious Megan, get in the car we need to get going." I instructed, going to the car opening the door for her.

She smiled and got in and I made sure she was completely inside before I closed the door.

I walked over to my side and got in and quickly started up the car making it roar. I looked over and seen Megan cheesing. That smile is so pretty.

I began to drive to our destination which wasn't far from here.

I was gonna take her rolling skating now I yall are saying it's corny but Megan had an inner child and things like this is what makes her happy. Besides, I had a bunch of gifts there set up and the promise ring was in my pocket.

I was ready.

About ten minutes later we pulled up and of course the paparazzi was right outside. How the hell do they always know where we are? And why and they crowding a skating rink??

I don't know.

I didn't care at all though because I'm with the girl I love and I wanna show her off.

I pulled into the front and Julius came to my side opening the door. The cameras instantly started flashing but I was trying to get to Megan's side.

Julius guided me to the other side and I opened Megan's door. She seemed just as calm as I was and didn't care who saw us.

I took her hand in mine and helped her out the car. She looked so damn good and I still couldn't believe I was getting another chance with this beautiful goddess.

The paparazzi kept flashing their cameras and I decided to give them a little something.

I grabbed Megan's face and pulled her into a hot heated kiss, completely catching her off guard.

The cameras started flashing rapidly and I could hear people cheering.

She kissed me back with the same energy and I smiled against her lips. I pulled away, sucking her body lip.

"Let's go now shall we?" I said, pecking her lips one last time. She nodded tucking her lip between her, looking me up and down. I smiled and grabbed her hand again and began leading her inside. I even waved at some of the cameras because I genuinely didn't give a fuck if they saw me with Megan.

We walked inside and Megan gasped. "Skating???" I looked back and she was smiling like a little kid. I could see her inner child smiling.

"Yes baby...I was hoping we could fill our inner children tonight." I said, leading her further inside. I rented the place out so it was just us.

"Awww Beyyyyyy.." she whined, pulling me into a hug. "I love it Beyoncé" I did a little victory dance in my head before pulling away from the hug.