Lies.

LA/ LOS ANGELES

3 Days Later...

Bey Pov

"Hi my sweet baby.." I said softly as Blue woke up from her nap. She did a little baby stretch before looking around the room.

I picked up Blue from Solange today and told her everything that happened at mamas house. My sister was ready to start war but I couldn't let her insert herself in this. Like Megan said...I have to be careful.

"Bababababababa" Blue babbled. That's where her nickname came from. I call her baba because those were her first babbles and she still does it.

Megan walked into the room going into the bathroom and Blue literally started going crazy. She squealed and rolled onto her stomach and tried to crawl towards where Megan went almost falling off the bed.

I chuckled and reached forward grabbing her and pulling her back. She whined and tried again but I continued to pull her back.

She then began crying loudly and I huffed. "Calm down babygirl" I know Megan doesn't wanna play step mom so my plan was to keep Megan from Blues sight but it clearly didn't work.

Megan came out the bathroom and Blue cried louder itching for Megan's attention. Shockingly Megan came over picking up Blue from my arms.

"Why you cryin' pretty?" Megan said placing Blue against her chest. "Meg you don't have to play parent to her I-"

"Shhhh Bey it's Ight ok? Ima love on my baby" It took me a while to realize what she said.

Her baby?

She's claiming my baby?

I bit my lip and looked down at my lap blushing. She's really claiming my baby? I never thought Megan would because she said she doesn't do kids so I wonder what changed her mind.

Snapping me from my thoughts was the sound of Blue giggling. I looked up and seen Megan tickling Blues stomach.

"Look atchu you're so pretty and chubby" Megan teased rubbing Blues stomach. Blue just laughed kicking and squirming.

I smiled at there interaction feeling my heart warm. I don't know how Blue became so attached to Megan but I think it's a good thing.

"Bababababaabababa" Blue babbled to Megan as if Megan could understand her.

"Mhm I know babygirl" Megan replied bouncing Blue in her arms. I laughed because I know Megan didn't understand anything Blue was babbling about.

"Don't be laughin' at my baby" Megan said giving me a pointed look. I'm gonna have to get use to her saying that.

"Are you claiming her now Megan?" I really needed to know.

"I thought you didn't like kids..." I mumbled.

"I don't but she's an exception..." Megan said keeping her attention on Blue who was playing with her chain. Megan hated when Blue touched her chain so I'm genuinely confused still.

"What changed?" I asked.

"Well her father is a piece of shit and I would hate for her to only have one parent figure in her life so if me and you can figure out a relationship or if we don't this is my baby." She said letting Blue put her chain in her mouth. That's when I knew she was serious.

"You really mean that Megan?"

"Hell yea Bey" I smiled and bit my lip. I don't know why I was with Shawn when all I needed was right in front of me.

Later that day...

I've been working so hard to get this full custody paper filed and I finally have it filed. I just have to wait for it to be finalized.