★~ Genshin fontaine girls cuddle headcanons!

★★★★★

★~ Lynette: she's a sweet precious little candy, even though she's a quiet one, she's the most affectionate one when cuddling. she would tuck her head on your chest while you whisper sweet things in her ears. if she had a bad day, you would make sure the cuddle would be more affectionate. with blanket covering the both of you and hot tea on the bed table while embracing each other. she would rarely be the big spoon but she wants to then she would. sometimes, she would ask you to cuddle her as she tells you about her day. please give her relentless kisses!!

★~ Navia: PRECIOUS GIRLLLLL she definitely love cuddles! anytime and anywhere she's free, she would ask you for cuddles! she loves receiving kisses on her face and she loves giving them as well. she loves to play with you hair while she tells you about interesting facts. she doesn't mind about the 'big spoon or small spoon' when cuddling, she just wants to feel the warmth from your body and feel the loving feeling. she wants to cuddle 24/7 so before the day start, she would ask for atleast a 10 minutes cuddle before going out.

★~ Clorinde: in the outside, she may seem well... idk, scary or tough or whatever. but she actually just want to feel affection and love. please cuddle her until she feels calm!!! she likes to cuddle before sleeping while holding your hand and hearing your heartbeat. on bad and rainy days, she would cry to sleep while cuddling you. you don't mind, ofcourse. but sometimes when she's angry, it's best to give her some space before giving her affection. the warmth of your body just gives her a safe feeling. she loves kisses but not ticklish

★~ Furina: well... she wants cuddles only if she asks for. i'm sure she loves them but on some days, she just wants to be alone. if she's having a bad day, she would sometimes ask for cuddle while she tells her all of the things that has been going on. please give her tons of kisses! she would curl up as you both cuddle, she wants to feel someone love her, like truly LOVE her. she loves to feel your warmth and staying by your side. on rainy days, she would stay indoor and cuddle with you all day long.

★~ Charlotte: A SWEET GIRLLLL! she loves cuddles! you both always cuddle before bed and every moning after waking up. she loves telling her day while you both cuddle with her fuzzy blanket covering the both of you, wrap her in warmth and she will immediately fall asleep! everytime you both cuddle, she will likely fall asleep. she loves doodling things with her fingers on your body. she loves nose boops! please protect this girl in any other way, she's literally the sweetesttt T-T (i think it's best if we see this platonically?)

★~ Arlecchino: even though she seems cold and tough, she has a softspot for you. she would get home late at night and you would be there waiting for her. she loves cuddling you to sleep (shes so motherly oemgee). even if you're already sleeping, she would wrap herself around your form and give you the warmth of her body. if she's free, she would likely spend it with you. she would lay her head on your shoulder and you give her kisses around. she loves feeling the loving feeling when cuddling so please give her some more affection!

★★★★★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧