★~ Lyney headcanons

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

- everytime he's going to have a show, he will always tell you! telling you that the front seat is reserved just for you. orr... perhaps a private magic show will do.

- before he performs he will always ask you "y/n is this okay?" "y/n do you think this is already good enough?" "y/n do you think i need to improve more?". he doesn't want the others to be dissapointed in him. his job as a magician is too make people pleased with his magic tricks and not dissapointing people.

- pda? i would say 90%. he's a pretty flirty guy. holding hands, hugs and kisses everywhere? he would be happy! well. just don't do it infront of those formal peoples yk?

-if you're dating lyney, that means you're friends with freminet and lynette! both are your bestfriends! they will tease you both if they see you doing lovey-dovey things with eachother. yeah...

- when you're sad he will always try to cheer you up with his magic tricks!

- i feel like your date will be at night in a fancy restaurant.. or perhaps just stargazing with eachother, cuddling.

- petnames: sweet heart, sweet pea, sugar, darling.

~ small drabble ~
you were hanging out in lyney's house. he was practicing his magic trick. "y/ nnn promise you will come to my showw!" he whined. before that, you to,d him you need to do something important tomorrow. but you'll try to go to his show.
"lyney.. ill try okay?" you didn't promise him and you could clearly see that he's not happy about it. "i've reserved your seat! in the front! just like you like it!" he begged you with puppy eyes. you can't resist this. not when he pull out his puppy eyes, you sigh, signaling you've given up "alright alright ill clear up my schedule at the time your show is going to be at. he then kisses you on the cheeks, nose, forhead and finally, lips. you giggled in suprise and he giggled too. "thankyou my sweet y/n ill always cherish you" he said with a teasing tone. you could only kiss his lips back and wonder what will happen tomorrow...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧