★~ Xiao Headcanons pt.2

note!: this takes place in modern AU

- xiao is a quiet and cold kid, but when it comes to you he definitely has a soft spot for you.
- everytime you see him, you always see him wearing his headphones that you got him as a gift!!! he probably listens to odetari, 6arelyhuman and someone that makes musics like that.
- you guys are neighbours, your house is literally beside his!!! his mom even knows you and always let you have a sleep over with xiao! if xiao even wants to that is...
- he's secretly pretty smart. if you're struggling with a subject and need a tutor, he might just be one!.. only if you beg with kisses and hugs...
- xiao plays the electric guitar! he might even teach you how to play it. he writes songs about you but never did let you know.
- xiao is not the one who shows pda. but i guess holding hand is fine, but kisses in private! if you do steal a kiss or two in public.. he will go all red.
- petnames: darling, love, and his nickname for you!

~ small drabble ~
it was currently midnight, you were having a sleepover with xiao. he's teaching you how to play the guitar. your back was flushed with his chest, his hands were guiding yours. "and this is.. how you make c" xiao told you as he guides your finger on the string. you hoped xiao didn't notice your cheeks getting red and red. xiao let go of his hands that were guiding yours, signaling you to strum the guitar. as you did so, it created a funny sound. xiao was sure you didn't do it right. "not like that y/n, like this" he then strum the guitar the right way and told you to do it like that. you tried to do your best to do it like xiao but the sound was still the same as the first try. "ugh i can't do it xiao! i give up..." you told xiao handing him the guitar. he hold your chin and move it so that your face is facing his. "love, dont give up that easily..." xiao said with a sigh. you were blushing when he did and said that, "well- maybe i can try one more time.." you told him and he hands you the guitar again. you put your fingers on the right string. "mhm that right, love. now strum it like i did" xiao ruffles your head a little. "alright third time's the charm" you strum the guitar and it made the right sound. you were so happy you threw the guitar on the floor but xiao's room has carpets so it landed safely. you immediately hug xiao and kiss his cheeks. "xiao i did it! hoorayyy!" xiao chuckled at your expression. "yes you did, love. but don't throw my guitar like that okay.?" he scold you a little and kisses your forhead. "hehe.. sorry xiao...".

~~~
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧