★~ Genshin fontaine men cuddle headcanons!

notes! wait- i hope i didn't miss any characters since i made this like months ago huehhueh but sorry if i did!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★~Wriothesley: cuddling with wriothesley is like cuddling your personal teddy bear! he is too a body heater. you could say he likes being the big spoon more. but on a gloomy day for him, he prefers to be the small spoon. you both ALWAYS cuddle before sleep. even of you're fast asleep first, he'll cuddle you in your sleep. or when it's a cold rainy day, you'll cuddle on the couch with blanket cpvering the both of you and halfway finished hot cocoa on the table infront. you often put your head on his chest or shoulder when you're cuddling and he loves it. he could be a go-to pillow actually. he always does this habit of inhaling your scent and caressing your hair while whispering sweet praises. hug him as much as you want, he pays no mind! he's such a sweetheart honestly. he wants to keep you safe during the night.

★~ Neuvillete: YOUR LOVELY OTTERRRR! he'll caress your head and put his arms around your waist when you're sleeping, just like a mother otter! he's a protective one, you won't be turning and tossing around in your sleep as he's locked you in his arms. before sleep, he would cover your face in kisses while you giggle from its tickling sensation. he would tell you one of his story too so you'll get bored a sleepy (he knows what he's doing). if you wake up at night from a nightmare, he'll be sure to make you safe. you'll be tucked under the blanket, face burried in his chest and hand holding his. on a rare night, he would vent while you be the big spoon. you'll try to calm his crying as it's raining outside. he'll curl while you caress his head, whispering comforting and reassuring words to him.

★~ Lyney: WELL... i'd say he's soft but maybe some other time he's like... IT'S LIKE HE'S SQUISHING YOU. he'll wrap his arm around you and squeeze you tight like you're a baby kitten or something. he'll pinch your cheek before kissing it then continue hugging you TIGHTLY. you did tell him 'not too tight' but well- i guess sometimes he forgot. you guys take turn to be the small and big spoon. if he's the small spoon, he like to sleep on ur chest or tummy. he likes to move when he's asleep. when you both wake up, you would find your legs tangled upon eachother and his or your arms on eachother face. if you're sick, he would REALLYYY want to cuddle you, but lynette told him it's best if not (booooo). even so, he read you a story so you'll go to sleep while imagining the story and forgetting the sickness.

★~ Freminet: HE LOVEEEES CUDDLES! he would be a bit shy to ask for cuddles but as time pass, he would warm up more and ask you for cuddle everynight and after you wake up. he's such a sweetheart that he couldn't pass the day without a cuddle from you! he loves being the small spoon. but you both often just cuddle like normal. he always put his arms around your waist and the other caressing your cheek. he'll hum a lullaby for you and you'll hum it together with him too. he loves it when you caress his head, it makes him feel sleepy. in the morning, after you both wake up and still feeling lazy, he would wrap his arms around your waist and kiss you a goodmorning while going back to cuddling you just like last night. he loves it when you caress his head. perhaps his penguin buddy could join in too!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧