★~ Stargazing with heizou

- stargazing with heizou are often during the stressing and tiring night. you both see 'stargazing with eachother' as a date and a date reliefs a stressing and tiring day, doesn't it?
- sometimes you will lay in bare grass but sometimes in the cold night, he will prepare a blanket for you to lay on and a thin blanket just incase any of you got cold.
- i couldn't say it's a date where you eat foods. but perhaps a late snack like dango would do.
- ofcourse you both will cuddle!
what heizou thinks: cuddling/spending time with lover = stress reliever, best
moment.
- you both love seeing the stars shining brightly in the sky, catching everyone's attention other than the moon. you both are definitely astrophiles!
- sometimes, when you stargaze it's usually because one of you are having a bad day right? that person is often to be heizou. so he will probably be the small spoon here.
- noone could interupt your stargazing date. the quiet night is the best time for you both to spend time with eachother.

~ small drabble ~
"there there... everything will be fine 'zou. nothing will be wrong" you comforted heizou and he was burrying his head on to your chest. "but y/n... i just- im tired." heizou complained while holding back the tears that's starting to form in his eyes. you could feel a wet patch starting to form and you instantly knew what's going on. "it's okay.. let it out." you secured heizou and he sobs while cuddling your body. your hand was wrapped around his waist and the other one was caressing his hair. that night was a surrowful night for heizou, but you managed to make it better by being there for him.

~~~
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧