★~ Warmth (Lyney)

a/n: this is another request from an anonymous on tumblr! here's their idea:

notes! lynette is your bestfriend ^^
★★★★★

- you always felt weird when people suddenly touch you, especially strangers.
- even when it was an accident you always felt weird and stuffs.
- until you've met lyney, your bestfriend's brother. you don't usually shake hands when meeting new people but something inside you told you to, and it was worth it.
- but he times your hand met his, it honestly felt like a blanket, warm and soft.
- until now, you still felt weird with people touching you except him, he's always been an exception.
- honestly, you love his hugs and physical touches, it felt comforting.
- even though you still felt weird at first, slowly but surely you're getting used to him.

~small drabble~
you were studying on your desk while all of the sudden someone hugged you fron behind. you got a bit shocked a jumped a little but when you felt the comfort and warmth of the person, you exactly knew who it is. "lyneyy! don't scare me like that." you spin your head to look at him. "i'm sorryyy.. just wanted to trick you" he said with a chuckle at the end. "it's late... why are you still studying? don't you want to continue tomorrow?" he asked while laying his head on your shoulder and closing his eyes, a sign of sleepiness. "well. it is getting pretty late." then comes silence, "but justttt a little bit more" you tried to convince him that you can still stay up. "are you sureee?» "im suree! believe in me, lyney." he chuckled at your response. "you want me to make you tea or hot cocoa?" lyney rose his head from your shoulder. "maybe hot cocoa... with marshmallows!" you exclaimed in excitement. "ofcourse, anything for you" lyney kissed your cheek and went off to the kitchen.

★★★★★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧