𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Start from the beginning

She reached out, her hands trembling slightly as she cupped Rebecca's cheeks, feeling the tremor that ran through her. The warmth of Freen's touch seemed to seep into Rebecca's skin, thawing the icy grip of distress that had clenched her heart.Rebecca's breath hitched, a silent sob escaping her lips as she leaned into Freen's touch, seeking solace in the comforting embrace. Words seemed to elude her, lost amidst the whirlwind of emotions that threatened to consume her.

"Freen," her voice was barely a whisper, fragile and raw with emotion. "My heart... its hurts.."

Freen's heart clenched at the desperation in her voice, their own resolve wavering in the face of her pain. "Shh," she murmured, her voice barely audible over the sound of her own racing heart. "You don't have to figure it out alone. I'm here for you, Rebecca. Always."

In that fleeting moment, amidst the chaos of emotions and uncertainties, Freen and Rebecca found solace in each other's presence. And as they stood there, enveloped in the embrace of understanding and compassion, they knew that something had building and burning inside their heart.

Grabbing rebecca's trembling hand out of the tense she experienced, freen pulled her towards her car and open the car's door for her before shoving rebecca softly inside the passenger seat. Rebecca get in as freen closed the door and run to the driver side. Freen drove away, her eyes can't help but to glance over rebecca in every seconds.

As Freen maneuvered through the winding streets, her mind raced with questions, each one a tangled thread in the fabric of her thoughts. The weight of concern pressed heavily upon her shoulders, her gaze flickering nervously towards Rebecca, who sat silently beside her, her hands tightly clasped in her lap.

What had happened to Rebecca? Freen couldn't shake the image of her tear-streaked face, the haunting shadows that lingered in her eyes. The sense of unease gnawed at Freen's insides, a silent plea for answers echoing in the depths of her mind.

Why did rebecca looks tense and upset? The question hung in the air, unanswered and elusive. Freen couldn't help but replay the scene in her mind, searching for clues amidst the fragments of conversation and fleeting glances. A knot tightened in her stomach, a nagging sense of foreboding that refused to be silenced.

And why had she met Rebecca at the same place as William? The coincidence seemed too uncanny to be dismissed as mere chance. Freen's thoughts spiraled, tracing invisible lines between the dots, each one a piece of a puzzle she couldn't quite decipher.

Lost in her thoughts, Freen's grip tightened on the steering wheel, the rhythmic hum of the engine a steady pulse beneath her fingertips. She glanced over at Rebecca once more, her heart heavy with concern and uncertainty.

"Where is your house?" Freen suddenly ask, eyes still stuck on the night road. But, after for a minutes of not having any answer, freen glancing towards rebecca and only could see how rebecca fidgeting her fingers, head low down and eyes still stucks on that finger of hers. Gosh.

With a loud sigh, freen just let her be. She knows that Rebecca is still tense, making she decide to just take her to her own home.

After for a while,The city skyline painted a mesmerizing backdrop as Freen's sleek car glided to a stop in front of the luxury tall building. With graceful urgency, Freen stepped out, her eyes bright with anticipation, and she darted to the passenger side, open the car's door for Rebecca, showing how gentleman she is.