𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

FREEN

Being an only child sometimes has its perks and of course with it comes its disadvantages. It was fun and I loved having all the attention of the adults on me when I was a kid. But now, it seems that everything I do, every little thing I do - they criticize and ridicule me for it.

Yes, I grew up very sheltered. Loved. Cared for. Spoiled, even. But as time passed, and as I grew older, it dawned on me that the only constant thing in the world will always be change.

When I started secondary school, I met Love Pattranite. That woman was the epitome of perfection for me. She was that sunshine I never thought that I would need until she came into my life. We were only 15 at that time but I knew right then and there, she was it for me. She was the one.

A year after we started dating, we decided that it was time to take our relationship to the next level.

One night, when my parents were not around, I took her to the mansion and we had a romantic dinner date there. After dinner, we settled for a movie and watched 'Titanic'. She then suddenly felt cold and snuggled into me. Draping her leg over mine and accidentally brushing my growing length. Yes, I have what males mostly have as their private reproductive part: a dick, and yes, it is functional and I have a high sperm count.

Once she settled in with burrowing her face onto my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist, mine did not settle. I had a hard time controlling my boner. It was raging hard and it was really, really painful.

I then tried to subtly move my hips away from her but as it turns out, she did notice it. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at me. Only then noticing my pained expression; I was really uncomfortable. She then smiled and softly leaned in and pecked my lips then whispered, "I'm ready, take me", she trailed down leaving wet kisses on my earlobes down to my neck.

I looked at her and asked her if she was sure and she then eagerly nodded. I kissed her torridly and picked her up and closed my bedroom door.

That night, as a young and inexperienced teenager, we both forgot to get some protection nor plan b's.

At 16, Love got pregnant.

And at 16, I was kicked out by my parents as they did not approve of a child being born out of wedlock; they also did not want me to marry as well due to the fact I am only 16 and Love's parents dislike me for her.

Nine months later, Love gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

William Sarich P. Chankimha

He was our world. He was everything to us.

When he was born, I promised to him that I would protect and love him until my last breath.

But, with William's arrival, it also came with great distress.

I had to work two jobs just to make ends meet and also take care of Love as she was just recovering from giving birth. She was still studying as her parents supported her - but only her. Her parents paid her tuition in full and gave ample amount of money as her allowance but that was it. It did not suffice.