Snivy, Servine, Serperior

- If Sceptile thought Snivy was beautiful, Servine took everything he loved about Snivy and amplified it. And then, when she evolved into a Serperior.. well, Sceptile found himself even more taken with her— and he wasn't even sure that was possible.
- Serperior's so large, compared to Snivy and Servine. It's almost intimidating to Sceptile. Almost.
- If anything, he's especially happy that she's so long, now— it means he can be on the receiving end of cuddles more often.
- Lots of Pokémon around the lab had always thought they looked cute together prior to Snivy evolving fully— but after Snivy became Serperior, the pair became more.. daunting, than anything else. Particularly, no foe has ever been able to withstand the blast of their dual Leaf Storms. It's for this reason, though, that they're not allowed to partner with each other if ever their friends want to have a Double Battle.
- When she's a Snivy, she's content to snuggle into the crook of his neck or curl up atop his stomach when she and Sceptile retire to sleep.
- When she's a Servine, she's the little spoon while they snooze.
- When she's a Serperior though, Sceptile is pleased to sleep wrapped/entwined in her coils, with their foreheads pressed snugly together.
- On the off chance they're in the midst of an argument, though, Serperior will sleep curled around Sceptile. She'll be near him, yes, but she won't touch him. (Though this is usually reserved for milder disagreements.) Sceptile actually admires her stubbornness. It's quite frustrating, actually— he'll be allowed to sleep in her presence, sure, but she'll deny him the comfort of her form pressed to his.
- These periods don't tend to last very long, though, because they miss the physical contact too much— and they don't like to fight much at all. They also don't sleep well when they're apart. Typically one or both of them will quickly give in and apologize (regardless of if they had been right or wrong). They are more than willing to compromise their prides for one another— though, if you asked them, they'd say it was just for the better sleep quality.
- Speaking of, neither Sceptile nor Serperior have ever been able to sleep all that deeply. And how could they, when Team Rocket had always been on the prowl when they were traveling? Serperior, in particular, often prioritized the safety of her friends over her own comfort— some nights, she'd quite literally sleep with one eye open. This behavior carried over into her life at the lab, despite the notable decline in danger.
- When they're together, though, they are able to sleep far more securely. It's part of the reason why they're both suddenly so cheery— they've been sleeping especially well in the presence of one another. Oak has made it a point to study this.
- To Sceptile's surprise, Serperior is actually far more affectionate in her final form than she ever was as a Snivy. Serperior says it's because she feels she's finally large enough for Sceptile to have something to hold— though Sceptile argues her first and second forms already gave him plenty to cling to.
- Serperior can also be a little rough when she's being loving, though unintentionally. She doesn't really know her own strength despite it seeming like she does. She isn't that used to giving or receiving affection, so she's heavily reliant on Sceptile to let her know when she's squeezing him a little too tight, or nuzzling him just a bit too hard— but Sceptile isn't going to complain about any of that, really. He's just happy to receive all that love. He also likes being able to brag that he's melted Serperior's icy heart.
- Serperior'll rest her head on Sceptile's shoulder when she can. Sometimes, to flaunt her size, she'll rest her head on his head.
- When she wants to be inconspicuous, though, she won't be all up on him— instead, she'll keep her tail brushed against his. She quite likes the rustling sound that Sceptile's leafy tail makes when she does.
- Sceptile immediately jumped at the chance to help Snivy master Leaf Tornado upon her evolution into Servine.
- On the day she finally did, she was so, so pleased with herself that she turned to Sceptile and exclaimed that she could just kiss him, she was so happy.
- "Oh. Could you? I mean, that'd... that'd be all right, you know? If you.. decided to do that." He replied, and though he sounded nonchalant, inwardly he wished he could slap himself. Real smooth, Sceptile.
- Following that exchange would be their first proper kiss. It was clumsy and both Pokémon were terribly inexperienced in the matter, but none of that really bothered them. It was new and exciting. They got a little more confident about mouth-to-mouth kissing in public, after that.
- They both sunbathe so much that Sceptile once offered to teach Serperior how to fire a mean Solar Beam to better harness all that sunlight.
- "You needn't teach me a new move every time you want to kiss me, Sceptile." She teases.
- He insists that isn't why he does it. The kisses do help, though.