How'd Everyone Else Feel?

Headcanons dealing with how Snivy and Sceptile's teammates reacted when they realized their friends were going out!

Text
- Pikachu wishes he was at the lab with his friends a little more frequently so he'd be less out of the loop— but admittedly, while he traveled alongside Snivy, he couldn't help but notice how similar she was to his old pal Sceptile. Inwardly he'd hoped that they'd at least get to know each other while he and Ash traveled in Kalos— he suspected they'd really get along!— and when he returned, he was ecstatic to find that they had fallen in love.
- Pikachu also gives Sceptile a bit of romance advice from time to time on his returns from his travels with Ash, given that he's had his own set of experiences with the ladies.
- But Pikachu's not the only one giving Sceptile advice...
- Aside from Pikachu, Swellow's known Sceptile the longest— so he's among the first to congratulate him on finding himself a partner. He had always had his suspicions about Sceptile and Snivy, but he never really bothered to approach Sceptile about it because he figured romance was... a touchy subject, for the grass type.
- Regardless, Swellow's really proud of Sceptile, for sure— and he's also Sceptile's go-to for romantic advice, as well.
- Swellow's sudden affinity for romance has got absolutely nothing to do with his connection to Staraptor and Unfezant, by the way. Nothing at all!
- Torkoal is just so moved by Sceptile's tumultuous romantic journey that when he's first made aware of the news that Sceptile's found a partner who makes him happy, he can't do much more than cry, he's so pleased.
- Every time Torkoal happens to see Snivy and Sceptile doing something together, he gets all sentimental and teary-eyed, and although it's unintentional, it embarrasses poor Sceptile to no end when Torkoal stops them to reminisce about when Sceptile was just a Treecko...
- Corphish is actually a little envious of Sceptile for getting a girlfriend before him— okay, a lot envious. But, somehow, Sceptile's actually served to inspire Corphish to better himself so that maybe he'll have a shot with the ladies, too. Nonetheless, he's supportive and does enjoy making jokes about the pair at Sceptile's expense.
- Glalie is a lot like Corphish in this regard— both of them take great pleasure in embarrassing Sceptile in front of Snivy. Sceptile is not a fan. Glalie and Corphish together are a bit like the nosy (but well-meaning.. ish) in-laws.
- Donphan's not entirely certain what Sceptile and Snivy being together really means, but they're super happy for Sceptile nonetheless.
- Krookodile and Snivy aren't exactly friends (not that they don't like each other, they just don't speak too often) but they do possess a mutual respect for one another. Krookodile also has a lot of respect for Sceptile, recognizing his strength. Sceptile and Snivy, paired together? Well, that makes plenty of sense to him. Every so often he'll stop to ask Snivy about him.
- Scraggy, like Donphan, doesn't really have a good grasp on what it means to be in a romantic relationship, but, for the most part, he's just happy Snivy's happy. She's a little more fun to be around now that she's got Sceptile, so he's A-OK in Scraggy's book since he makes her so happy.
- Oshawott, like Corphish, is a little envious that Snivy's in a relationship.. but he likes to take advantage of that fact more than anything else. Snivy being occupied with Sceptile means one less Pokémon preventing him from making mischief. He also enjoys telling Sceptile little stories about Snivy with the intention of embarrassing her— but Sceptile just thinks the anecdotes are cute. If Sceptile wasn't so fond of hearing the tales, though, Snivy would be quick to send Oshawott into orbit with a Leaf Storm.
- Pignite's aware Sceptile makes Snivy happy. He's pleased she's found someone, but every so often he and Sceptile'll butt heads. He can't help but be just a little bit wary of him. Pignite's a little unnerved by this new, slightly-cheerier Snivy, so he's naturally a little curious about Sceptile. What is it about him that makes Snivy swoon so much? Sceptile and Pignite aren't enemies, per se.. but they're not really friends, either. They'll coexist when Snivy's nearby, but they tend to avoid each other when she's not. He's not ready to admit it to himself, but.. Pignite doesn't fully trust Sceptile. Not with his best friend's heart.
- Unfezant's proud of Snivy for "wrangling herself a man", considering she's got two boy-toys of her own (looking at you, Staraptor and Swellow). She and Snivy'll sometimes get together and have "girl talks" about their partners— though really they're more boasting sessions than anything else.
- Leavanny's a big fan of the new development! He makes lots of matching outfits for the couple and enjoys indulging in gossip surrounding the pair.
- Charizard, much like Krookodile, holds a lot of respect for both Pokémon. Sceptile and Snivy getting together wasn't all that surprising to him— but he does like to make a show of patting Sceptile on the back and going "Well if it ain't the lab's resident stud!"
- Boldore doesn't really get it, but Sceptile seems cool enough.
- Palpitoad's mostly just interested in battling Sceptile more than anything else. But he thinks Sceptile's pretty cool.

A Collection of Sceptile x Snivy/Servine/Serperior Oneshots/Headcanons!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें