Chapter one: Friends

It was a snowy winters day as I walked through the snow, the cold breeze turning my nose red. "AGH!!" I said as I fell onto my back "what the skibidi man?.." I said as I looked forward, trying to figure out what or who I had just bumped into. "Holy alpha's I am so sorry I didn't see you" a voice replied. So it was another person that I had bumped into I thought. "Who are you and what are you doing in alpha territory?!" I growl, my eyes starting to glow a deep red. "Calm down! I'm an alpha, just like you." The person said. I froze for a moment. Could today be the day where I would finally make friends with another alpha my age? All the other kids were scared of my abilities but this kid.. he was different. "You seem cool, wanna be friends?" I say as I reach out my hand to try and help the kid up. "Thank you" the boy said "my name's ligma, what's yours?"
"My name's midnight shadow demon but you can just call me midnight, or shadow, or demon. I don't really care"
"Alright then midnight" ligma said as he started walking away from me. "Wait up!" I yelled as I ran on all fours in his direction. "Oh you're a part of the Higher ranking alphas I see." My new friend said. I had forgotten that me and my family, also known as the most powerful alphas in the world, were the only people that knew how to run on all fours when they weren't in their alpha form.
"Please don't be scared, I won't hurt you!" I pleaded. It was pathetic but ligma seemed.. different to all the other kids. He didn't run away in shock when he found out I was a part of the highest ranking alphas in the world and especially in all of Ohio. "Why would I be scared of you?" Ligma said "you're only a kid after all."
"Thank you." I replied as I followed ligma to wherever he was going.

I knew that this was the start of a long lasting friendship.