13. UNEXPECTED

[13]

[13]. UNEXPECTED

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

UNLIKE YESTERDAY, today the sun shone brightly. All the clouds that hung up in the sky all yesterday was replaced by bright blue hues. Although there were many muds and puddles collected in the middle of the path from the previous rain. Y/n watches her step, being careful not to dirty her shoes as she walks along the street, heading towards her workplace.

As she walked down the street, soon enough she finally arrived at the sweet cafe. However, the shop sign was shown 'closed' instead of 'open' which was unusual since it was already time for the shop to be opened by now. Y/n tried to reach for the door and push it forward but the door won't budge. It was locked.

"What..?" Feeling confused, she immediately took her phone out as she checks her messages on her phone only to notice that the sweet cafe are going to be closed from today until next week due to the shop's owner going on a vacation as he had bringed the key with him.

"Oh." Y/n just stared at her phone sighing as she stood in front of the cafe. The information was sent the night before, but she didn't read the chat and slept peacefully instead.

Knowing that the sweet cafe is closed for the whole next week, all Y/n wanted now was to go home and not spend any more minute in front of the cafe looking like a fool. Nonetheless, as she was about to leave she suddenly saw a glimpse of someone familiar heading towards the cafe.

"Kurona?" Y/n called him out as she stood in front of the shop.

"Y/n? Why aren't you going inside?" Kurona headed towards Y/n as he approached her, he was confused on why Y/n didn't go inside the shop and start working moreover as kurona glanced at the window, there were no other staffs nor customers, it was dark with no lights and empty.

"I guess someone didn't read the message too" Y/n slightly laughed as she saw how kurona was looking so confused, just like her before.

"Huh?" He immediately grabbed his phone in his pockets and checked his messages, reading the shop owner's information for it's staffs regarding his vacation and that the sweet cafe will be closed for the whole next week.

"Oh.. so what's your plan now?" Kurona placed his phone back inside his pocket as he stared back at Y/n, hoping she doesn't have any plans today.

"I'll be going home probably.." Y/n simply replied. She didn't have any plans for today afterall, besides today wasn't her shift for working at the night club. So why not just take a break and rest in her apartment?

"Well, since it comes to this.. do you want to hang out together?" Kurona staring at Y/n hopefully. He wouldn't want to miss this opportunity, hoping she would agree to his offer and go out with him for the day.