1.5 POV

[ 1

[ 1.5 ] AIKU OLIVER POV

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

OBSERVING the surrounding from the second floor, the club runs well with the current masquerade event. It was packed full of people, the lights were vibrant and the music pumping loud through the speakers with the crowds dancing, lost in the music.

Glancing down from the second floor, among all the people in this club, my eyes landed on one girl that just had entered the club with her friend.

She had beautiful features and stunning appearance. Even with the mask covering her face, she standed out the most, definitely impossible to miss.

'Is she new? Never saw her before.' seeing her nervously looking around as she cling on her friend for dear life makes me laugh.

'How cute.'

Even so, I can't help myself but to watch her every move, from her flowing hair and the little twirls she did with her hair to the way she laughed with her friend.

The more I watch her, the more I felt my curiosity increased. I felt myself intoxicated by her beauty and charm.

'God.. i want to take that damn mask off her face'

Shortly after, seeing her split with her friend and made her way to the bar made me smile. It was definitely a perfect oppurtunity to approach her.

I made my way towards the bar, just when i realize it wasn't just me approaching her. Some other guys had been eyeing her since before which irks me up as I called the guards.

'Escort them out.'

Determined to not let this chance away, I tapped on her shoulder and sat beside her, striking up a conversation.

Nonetheless, she seemed uninterested. So, why not tease her a bit?

"Can't handle alcohol?"

"What? Of course I could" she immediately blurted out, glaring at me.

Her lies was visible clearly through her expression. Amused at her reaction, I called the bartender and ordered a drink, purposely challenging her.

Thankfully, the conversation between us went smoothly as I sipped on my drink, waiting patiently for the right time to strike.

Soon, I smiled seeing her drunken state as the alcohol take hold of her body.

I've been waiting.

"Let's go somewhere else shall we?

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

THE situation escalated quickly. I felt myself getting turned on. However, I tried to held myself back before touching her.

"Tell me your name"

Caressing her cheeks as the drunk girl muttered out "Y/n.."

"Y/n, I need your consent" Not even trying to hide my desire anymore as I held her close to my body.

"Please." Looking at her desperately as I plead.

Once the girl nodded, I immediately slid his hand under her dress, touching her thigh. "Thank you." Slowly, removing her dress as the clothes and undergarments are now scattered in the floor.

'God she looks so beautiful.'

"May I take your mask off?" reaching out my hand as I was tempted to see the face under that mask.

Even so, Y/n shooked her head in no. I nodded and held my hand back.

Soon, I saw her slowly opening her eyes, trying to keep it open when she's about to fell asleep.

" 𝙂𝙊 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋, 𝙄'𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏 ", gently stroking her hair, lulling her to sleep.

Eventually, she couldn't hold back and closed her eyes, falling asleep on my embrace.

Smiling, I took this oppurtunity for granted and reached out for her mask.

'well sorry to break it, but i'm not a fucking gentleman.'

Slowly, taking her mask off and removing it from her face. Her eyes, remained shut while I was in awe of her features and beauty, smitten by her lovely features.

'Holy shit..'

Taking in her facial features as she sleeped peacefully and serene, away from all tension and anxiety of the world around her.

After staring for quite long enough, I carefully, put the mask back on her face as I layed down beside her and held her tight in my arms, kissing her forehead.

"I won't let you go."

The image of her face was already engraved in my memory.

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

PUBLISHED - 14 December 2023