3. NEW STAFF

[3]

[3]. NEW STAFF

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

  EARLY on the morning, Y/n was running down the streets, almost late for work as she had overslept. Taking in the morning air as she tried to make her way to the dessert cafe as soon as possible.

Arriving in front of the cafe, Y/n took a moment to catch her breath and compose herself before entering the cafe.

RING! chime of the doorbell rang as Y/n stepped inside. The smell of sweet cakes and warm tea immediately engulfed her as she entered the cafe.

"Morning Y/n!" the staff greeted her warmly, wiping the tables before opening the cafe. "Morning" greeting them back with a smile. Among these familliar faces of the employee she had worked with, Y/n spotted a face she didn't recognize.

"Ah right Y/n, this is our new staff!" her coworker introduced the new staff as she bring him along with her.

"Kurona Ranze" the guy slightly bowed, hoping he would get along with her.

Staring at his red hair and single braid, Y/n recognizes it was the guy she had bumped at yesterday. "Y/n L/n" greeting the new staff with a slight bow and smile, glad to have another person at the cafe to help ease some of the workload.

After greeting the new staff, she headed to the staff's room, getting herself ready for work as she put her things away. She took out the roller blade from her locker and sat down at the bench to put it on, ready for work.

As the cafe opened, the chime of the doorbell began to ran and the customers started streaming inside. Y/n, greeting the customers that went in with a warm smile.

"Welcome to Angelic Sweets!"

Y/n began her shift as she starts to glide around the dessert cafe with a smile, serving each customers. Also taking their order quickly and efficiently while also maintaining an upbeat attitude and a positive energy level.

As time passes, the cafe's business started picking up causing more and more customers to flood inside. Surely, Y/n also starts picking up her pace to make sure everyone was served as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Just when it seemed like Y/n could hardly manage the influx of new customers, she heard the other waitres calling her name. "Y/n! There's a customer who's asking specifically to be served by you."

Feeling a bit surprised, she quickly went over to meet the customer, curious about why this one customer had specifically asked for her to serve them. Taking a deep breath as she headed towards the customer's table.

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

THE CAFE was buzzing with energy, and the sound of lively conversations, laughter, and people enjoying their sweet cakes filled the sweet air. It was a vibrant and bustling atmosphere, where customers were able to relax and unwind over the cafe's delicious treats and snacks.