8. ENCOUNTER

[8]

[8]. ENCOUNTER
╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

RUNNING down the streets, panting and exhausted, Y/n was definitely in a rush. 'Darn it, shidou!' internally cursing shidou for turning her alarm off and making her late for work. She even had to use a scarf to cover up the hickeys and love bites he gave her.

Glancing at the time, Y/n was already 30 minutes late for work. She began to rush more as she saw the sweet cafe being only blocks away. As she got closer, her eyes immediately saw the crowded line of customers waiting to get their hand on the sweets as they waited in front of the cafe door.

Sighing, Y/n took a few breaths to compose herself before entering inside. "Excuse me..!" Slowly trying to slip inside despite the crowded customers line. However, because it was very crowded, the crowd didn't budge even a single bit instead she got pushed back by the force of the people there, making her lose balance.

"Careful" a certain long red haired guy with a single braid catched her as she was about to fall, helding his hand tight on her waist to keep her stable.

"Oh, thank you.." Y/n was a bit startled as she stared at the red haired guy in awe. He looks absolutely majestic and beautiful, but besides that, she also thought that this guy kinda looks like Kurona, just with a longer hair.

"Woah, Chigiri nice catch!" A bob cutted hair guy with yellow ish colored edge was behind Chigiri, giving him a thumbs up as he grinned. He immediately averted his gaze to Y/n.

"Are you okay, miss?" Sounding concerned as he looked around her body, checking for any wound. "I'm fine thank you" Y/n smiled, expressing her gratitude as the guy stared at her in admiration.

"Woah, You're so pretty! What's your name? How old are you? I'm Bachira and-" Bachira held her hand as he kept on asking countless questions, seeming to be curious and fond of her while Y/n seemed to be quite troubled with bachira continious questions as she akwardly smile, wanting to get inside the shop as soon as possible.

"Hey, we should get back inside soon, kunigami is waiting for us" a dark blue haired guy with bangs and blue eyes tapped on bachira's shoulder, seeming to notice the situation as he tried to avert bachira's attention away from her.

Soon enough, kunigami stepped out of the cafe as he saw his friends speaking to someone, outside from the cafe's window. "What took you guys so long?" Curious, his pupil immediately dilated as his eyes landed on Y/n, he immediately approached her with a smile on his face.

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

GLIDING around the cafe, as usual Y/n was currently on her work hour. Despite all the noise and how full the cafe is, the aroma of sweets that filled the air only added to the atmosphere. Each customers come and go as the chime rang, a never ending cycle.