1. MASQUERADE

[ 1

[ 1.] MASQUERADE

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴
.
.
.

SOUND of bed creaking filled across the room along with lewd sounds. Thick, calloused fingers caressing her face as he moved his lower body, violently pounding her.

A night of lust.

Perhaps it was the effect of alcohol she had drank before, causing her vision to be blurry.

'Who..?' trying to keep her eyes open. Wondering on who was this man that took her virginity away.

" 𝙂𝙊 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋, 𝙄'𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏 " the man, gently stroking her hair.

Eventually, she couldn't hold back and closed her eyes, falling asleep on the man's embrace.

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

PREVIOUSLY

╰┈➤ WIND blowing inside her room as Y/n opened the window, breathing the fresh air as the gentle breeze blow through her hair.

Looking around the surroundings, her new apartment was still plain, nothing much to see besides unpacked boxes of her belongings that piled up in the corner of the room. Stretching her body, Y/n felt slightly overwhelmed by the task ahead of her but excited at the same time. Humming, she went to unpack the boxes one by one.

Shortly after, her phone rang.

However Y/n being Y/n, she didn't pick up the phone immediately but instead vibe on to the ringtone she had set before. Eventually, soon enough she picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"BITCH WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??" Arisa's yelling voice could be heard loudly through the phone.

"Hehehe, it's nothing Ari. Anyways what's up?" While Y/n laughing it off as she changed the topic.

"Oh right, let's go to a club." Arisa, getting straight to the point.

"What?"

"Come on, Y/n. It'll be fun! There's a special event going on it's a masquerade party! "

"Ari, no I've never been to a club before and I literally just moved to Japan. I still have to unpack these boxes." Y/n, refusing Arisa's offer.

"Come on you're literally 20 years old Y/n why don't you try something new? Arisa, trying to persuade Y/n into companying her to the club. "Besides you'll use a mask anyway so it'll cover up your identity"