6. CLUB

[6]

[6]. CLUB

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER, shidou have been staying at Y/n's house as his wound still haven't healed. Scratching his back as he yawned, looking at Y/n who went out of her room, all dressed up and ready for work.

"You're leaving already?" Shidou, still laying on the couch, seeming sleepy as he stared at her.

"Yeah" Y/n was wearing her heels on as she talked to shidou.

"Also, I'll go home late so don't wait for me" Everytime Y/n went home, shidou were always there, waiting for her. Usually she wouldn't go home late but now Y/n was in short of money, and so she had no choice but to accept Aiku's offer, as she had called him yesterday to accept his offer.

"Late? Doesn't your shift end quite early?" Shidou immediately got up, his sleepiness was instantly gone as he heard her.

"Yeah, i have more work to do from now on" Y/n opened the front door as she was about to leave.

"The f*ck? What kind of work requires you to work at night?" Shidou approached Y/n looking pissed as he grabbed her wrist, preventing her to leave. He was genuinely confused and worried.

"It's none of your business." Y/n looked away. She could see that shidou was concerned about her, but either way he also had no right to interfere on her personal life.

"Fine then, i'll just follow you." Shidou wasn't giving up that easily, if Y/n wouldn't tell him, then he will just found out on his own.

"What? No, your wound still haven't healed!" Y/n rebelled, not wanting shidou to follow her especially with his wound still there.

Y/n kept on refusing no matter how much Shidou pestered her, making him pissed and having no other choice but to reveal his healed wound.

"Look for yourself." Shidou immediately lifted his shirt up showing his body and his wound that had already healed making Y/n suprised.

"God damn it, don't just lift your shirt like that!" Y/n was flustered as she looked away, however seeing his healed wound, Y/n finally gave up.

"Fine, just don't do anything strange.." with shidou being this persistent, Y/n had no choice but to bring him with her knowing he probably won't give up.

"Yeah, for sure!" Shidou grinned happily when he finally convinced her, while a realization suddenly hit Y/n as she immediately looked at shidou.

".. wait, doesn't this mean i could kick you out of my apartment now?" Y/n, staring at Shidou who was stunned. He was actually planning on to hide it for a while to stay by her side just for a while more but he had no choice at the moment before.