11. SURPRISE

[11]

[11]. SURPRISE
╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

THE SUN'S RAY flooded the room as Rin blinked through the last hangover he had last night. Now, he woke up with a pounding headache and heavy sluggish body as he rubbed his eyes, looking at his surroundings which was different than usual.

"Where.." Rin immediately tried to get up as he sat on the bed, eventually recognizing that it was Y/n's room and he was on her bed. "Oh.." Rin immediately rest his body back on the bed as he stared at the ceiling, sighing remembering last night event.

Nonetheless Rin was too comfortable on Y/n's room where it was full of her fragance along with her comfy bed as he hugged her pillow, sniffing her scent. "Y/n's scent.." inhaling deeply on the pillow as he clung to the pillow, hugging it tightly. His mind was instantly brought forth images of her. It was a familiar and comforting scent thats slowly making him drift back to sleep.

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

SOUND of loud and lively music pumping from the speakers fills the club, along with the various colored lights, creating an energetic and fun atmosphere. The club was running great as usual, along with the dancing couples filling the dance floor.

Hours had passed since Y/n finished her shift on her previous job. Now, she's currently continuing her shift as a waitress on the club. "Enjoy your drink" placing the drink on the table, being careful not to spill as she leaves to server other customers.

Y/n moved quickly and efficiently, weaving her way through the crowd. She navigated the crowded dance floor with ease, carrying trays of mixed drinks as the clubbers were hyped up and eager to drink.

It was supposed to be a normal day for her, until she caught a glimpse of someone similar with Rin making Y/n immediately freeze in place.

"Rin? Crap what is he doing here!" Y/n knew that if Rin caught her working at the club he would nag her around all day saying that it's dangerous and he would persuade her to leave working at the club. She immediately tried to evade the crowd, slowly making her way out trying to hide somewhere safe.

Y/n couldn't possibly go to the staff room due to Rin being near there, as she looked around the club trying to find a place to hide just when a hand suddenly grabbed her wrist, bringing her inside a room whilist covering her mouth.

"Shh" Reo, leaned on the back of the door as he covered Y/n's mouth preventing her to shout. "It's me, Y/n." he removed his hand covering her mouth, ensuring that it was just him.

"Gosh, you suprised me Reo.." Y/n sighed deeply, relieved that it was just Reo. But, she immediately opened the door slightly, making a small gap as she took a peak seeing where Rin currently is.