chapter - 12

Y/n : jungkook

Y/n : jungkook ... * she got stumbled when she saw him with blood on his right arm . This is the first time ever she saw him in this condition , its been a month they live together but she didn't saw single drop of blood on him after witnessing what is infront of her eyes without noticing her tear started to form from her eyes . Taehyung holding him in his arm while James holding his waist to manage his weight taehyung and james also injured but they didn't care about them now they care its jungkook, he got shooted in his arm and bullet is still inside his arm *

Taehyung : y/n don't cry hold yourself and help me to lead my way jungkook condition is not good he is half conscious we have to take out the bullet .
* she is keep crying even she want to say something but word is not coming from her mouth only sobs and sniffs can be hear as jungkook is half conscious so he can hear her sobs he slowly open his eyes and look up towards her and then speak in a low deep vouce *

Jungkook : y/n please don't cry my angel your tear give me a more pain than this bullet please don't do this to me please and help me . * after hearing his voice she came near him in fastened speed and cupped his face with her both palm and speak*

Y/n : nothing will happen to you did you get that .* and taehyung told james to bring the needed thing along with first aid . James free his hand from jungkook waist and she sneaked her arm and wrapped around his waist and lead him towards their bedroom as they entered the bedroom james also came with needed things and handed to her then she realised that she have to do all the things she then looked at taehyung and speak in low voice *

Taehyung : y/n we don't have much time we have take out the bullet first as much as we can otherwise his health get worse and we don't have time to called the doctor and you also know we are far away from city so don't waste your time .
* after hearing taehyung voice she started to search the things she was nervous because its her first time to take out bullet she is not a professional surgeon but when she was in the hospital as a intern the main doctor always took her in operation theater so she have knowledge about this not properly but little much . Taehyung help her to remove his shirt and after that She cleaned his bloods fisrt and took out a arthroscopic shaver this is the main tool she needed to plugging the bullet while digging the blade in his wounded area he left a groan and and he fainted when she saw him closing his eyes she shouted his name name many time but no use he already fainted due to pain and she started to crying and taehyung speak *

Taehyung : y/n you are just wasting your time do it fast he will be ok after that * she didn't let him finished his word and then she speak in loudly *

Y/n : you just shut up ..shut up your mouth do you have an idea how hard iam feeling right now . Do you really think its easy for me to taking out the bullet from my own husband . he already fainted now help me to wake him up * after hearing her voice taehyung started to patting jungkook's cheek and she started the process again . After taking the bullet from his arm blood started to flowing from his arm and she started to applying some ointment and bandage the wounded area after that he open his eyes a little and held her hand on his palm and said *