New School Same Me (Chapter 25)

Start from the beginning

"Guys! Look it's the same cat!" Courtney spoke in a loud voice.

"I wonder how neither of us noticed it, it didn't make any sound." Said an amused Weimar.

"What should we do with it?" Asked G.E as Courtney picked it up.

The cat didn't bite or scratch at her, it let her pick it up. G.E came a bit lower to pet it's head, it hisses at the German country.

"Aye don't do that, he isn't going to harm you." Assured Courtney to the cat "G.E is really nice."

The German empire was touched by her words, she thinks that he is nice? That is new, most people would fear him and all. R.E finally unlocked the door with some help and let the children in first. Courtney went inside after bowing down at the empire. R.E bowed back and saw the cat in her arms, it's head looked back at him.

"Who let her bing a cat home?" Asked R.E

"No one the cat followed her and Courtney noticed it while you were trying to unlock a door." G.E said

"What will the others say about this?" R.E asked again

He saw Rectangle shrug. Courtney and Weimar went to bathe the cat while Third prepare the cat bed in Weimar's room with Soviet, since the repair window person I had not arrived yet. Prussia came downstairs with KoF and Britain. They were all chatting until the a knock was heard on the door. Britain toon care of it and opened the door, he saw a strong male with a tool box and other things with him.

"I am here to repair a window sir Britain." Said the male. " M-My assistance is also here to fix it."

Britain let him in and soon after another male came running in. G.E and Prussia showed them the room with the broken window, the glass was cleaned up and everything was fixe, except the window. The two men went straight to work, Prussia heard Weimar and Courtney laughing but ignored it thinking that they were having fun. What he doesn't know is the two are chasing a cat trying to dry it off after the shower they gave it. The cat was tuning and it ran in the room where Prussia and G.E we're with the two men. As the countries were about to leave the cat dashed in and placed its self one the bed.

"Why is there a cat on the bed?" Asked Prussia "How did it get here?"

Before G.E could answer Courtney and Weimar ran in and caught the cat.

"Got ya!" laughed Courtney " Time to get you dried."

Weimar got the towel and dried the cat's fur making it puff up soon after. Weimar the saw the two men working on the window and told Courtney they should leave.

"Bye, bye thanks for fixing the windows." Waved Courtney

The two men also waved back, noticing that she looked different.

"You have very nice children my lord." Said one of the men.

"Thank you." Said G.E and soon he left.

Prussia was about to leave until one of the workers asked him a question.

"Whats the girl's name?" The man had an accent

"Courtney, Courtney Sallow." Said Prussia

"Is she your grand daughter or a friends daughter?" The man with the accent asked

Prussia doesn't know how to respond so he said that she is just a friend's child and wanted her to say with him for a bit.

"She seems to get along with our leader's Sons, right Henk?" The tall man said to the man with the accent named Henk

"Yes, a lovely girl she is now help me with this." said Henk. 

Prussia walked out the room ketting the two men work, He went down stairs. Weimar was on the couch with the black cat on the other side of the couch. The cat's emerald eyes looked at Prussia showing its sharp teeth, daring him to pet it.