Chapter 8

~Rose~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth,took my bath and did my morning facial routine. Now the only problem was, what to wear. And I had NOTHING. I searched and searched but still nothing. I literally scattered a large size walk-in closet any freaking outfit. Just any. Agh this was so stressful.

As if God was looking down at me with pity in his eyes. I saw the perfect outfit staring at me just like that at the top counter of the closet. So I did what any deranged girl in my shoes would do.

I lunged at it. As if it would run away any time soon. Well who knew.

After several minutes of stress I finally had something to wear. I was taking one finally look to check if I was good to go. And if I do say so myself, I looked lovely as usual. I was wearing a white spaghetti strapped crop top with a honey brown joggers to match with it and to top everything with it I wore a honey brown canvas. I also wore some silver hoop earrings and took my white chinel purse.

 I also wore some silver hoop earrings and took my white chinel purse

Rose's outfit!!! Casual yet beautiful.

I didn't have the time to style my hair so I just brushed it and kept it down. Oh I almost forgot the most important thing of them all, lipgloss. J can't believe I almost forgot my baby.

So here's the thing I'm in love. No scratch that. I'm obsessed with lipgloss. I have lipglosses from every brand, so in total I have 40 lipglosses, I still feel that it's too little. Call me crazy all you want but I name all of it. Yup, all 40 of it. Like now, the one I wanna use her name is Gabriella. I named her that because she gives calm and comfortable vibes and she also smells like strawberry. Today I decided to be comfortable, so I didn't apply any makeup which I didn't always do. I rarely go anywhere without makeup. I couldn't believe I was even going somewhere outside my house without makeup, even thinking about it makes me cringe. So I don't even know what possessed me to choose to go without makeup. Even if I forced myself not to touch any makeup today. I knew I could not do without it so I did something simple for today but left my lip with Gabriella. Now I'm done. I smiled at my reflection and I was proud of what I saw.

I headed downstairs to have breakfast only to see that everyone were already there and done with their breakfast currently watching a movie on Netflix. And the only thing on my mind was...

How long did I actually take up there?!

"Good morning guys." I said as soon as I came down from the stairs.

"Good morning dear." Mum and dad answered. But Ricardo had to be the odd one out "And a very good morning to you sis. If I may ask what the hell where you doing up there? Where you giving birth or what?"

"Oh shut it. I'm not even that late."

"Not even that late? We were meant to be at the station by 9 o'clock latest 9:30 but you my darling sister, had to come out of her room by 11:30 and she says she's not even that late. Not even that late my ass." Ricardo said not looking quite pleased and I could have sworn I saw mum giggling at what Ricardo said. Wait was she mocking me?! I mentally facepalmed myself.