09, law breaking teenagers

❝arguments in your garageall the ways we sabotaged it what it was and what it wasn't❞

all the ways we sabotaged it 
what it was and what it wasn't❞

-skinny dipping, sabrina carpenter

chapter nine, LAW BREAKING TEENAGERS

 "That was a mistake" John B grabbed his shirt and pulled it on, not sparing the girl behind him a second glance.

"no shit Sherlock" She grumbled, reaching for the clasps of her bra to redo it.

The silence that fell over the pair of teenagers laid heavy like a blanket as they picked each item of their discarded clothing up from around the disordered house.

Talia Anderson had shame running through her veins. Why did she have to make such stupid decisions? What was wrong with her? The pogue boy sent one single glare to her the entirety of the time they got dressed. A look of disgust laced his eyes and she wanted to scream.

The girl felt naked under his judgmental gaze and she adjusted the strap on her bra, uncomfortably rolling her shoulders back as she moved her way through the house toward the door.

Talia leaned over to grab the previously forgotten bag, the subject of her entry to the shack of a house less than an hour before. Her bike still rested where she abandoned it right before, propped lazily against the shingled panelling of the exterior wall.

The girl's hand ghosted over the handles of her bike and to anyone else, it appeared as if she had just arrived. At least that's what the pogues thought when the Twinkie pulled into the yard.

"Good, I wasn't sure if you had gotten my text about meeting here or not" Kiara's words fell from her lips as the girl got out from the driver's seat of the van, meeting Talia's eyes.

Talia went to mutter out a response but before she could John B was coming down the steps and rounding the house. "okay, so we figured since Kiara still doesn't have internet JJ and Talia could help us get into the hotel" Pope told the boy as they got closer, the brunette kook's eyebrows furrowing.

"I'm sorry, what?" She questioned, her eyes falling on Kiara, her best friend for some sort of explanation.

"no" John B protested immediately.

"She's coming with to help. We need her" Pope told him, fighting for the girl.

"But why the hotel?"

"no"

"yes, JJ's job can only get us into the hotel, we need Talia to get into the back" Kiara stared at the unwavering boy as they argued.

"Is someone going to answer me?" Talia was feeling quite useless and apart from hearing they needed her help, she was practically invisible.

"We need internet and-" Pope started and Talia shook her head.