02, pogue homicide

❝and do me a favour, and ask, if you need some helpshe said, do me a favour, and stop flattering yourselfand to tear apart the ties that bindperhaps "fuck off" might be too kind❞

she said, do me a favour, and stop flattering yourself
and to tear apart the ties that bind
perhaps "fuck off" might be too kind❞

-do me a favour, arctic monkeys

chapter two , POGUE HOMICIDE

"What the fuck" Talia Anderson looked up at the voice that broke her from her reading and found John B Routledge staring at her. "why is she here?"

    "One, she's my friend, two, this is my house and I invited her" Kiara defended and Talia turned on the lounge chair to glare at him.

    "Oh get off your high horse. What's your fucking deal?" She scoffed and he cocked his head.

    "oh just that you're a kook, and a bitch"

    "yeah, and you're an asshole, what's new"

    "sorry about them" Kiara said as she sat back down on the chair next to her. When Kiara suggested she come hang out with her and the pogues she fought the idea. And while Talia should have known Kiara would get her way, she wished she fought harder.

    Before she could even respond to Kiara's comment the mini basketball flew past her. "can you not?" Talia scoffed, looking over at JJ and John B who were in the pool.

    ""no problem princess" The tone was dripping with sarcasm and Talia rolled her eyes at the boy. Forcing herself to think of the promise she made to Kiara about trying to be civil.

    "wanna sleep over tonight?" Kiara changed the topic as she asked the brunette, trying to bring her back to earth before she committed pogue homicide.

    "oh, I'm in. Movie night?" JJ shouted   

    "No, girls night only" Kiara told him, making him huff and mutter some comment under his breath.

    "hey princess, wanna grab that for me" JJ motioned to the ball still lying behind Talia's chair and she raised her brow. "pretty please" His tone still drowning in sarcasm and annoyance.

    "no, get it yourself" She looked back down at her book, trying to get through the page shed been reading for the past six minutes.

    "real mature" John B called over to the kook girl, earning a deadpanned glare.

    "real mature" She mocked, rolling her eyes and sinking further into her lounge chair. She took a breath in, her body warming under the hot sun.

    She tried her best to focus on reading her book through all the shouting and cheering from the two pogue boys. Barely able to hear the music coming from the speaker Kiara brought out.