"Where are you? Street names, give me street names."

"I can't even pronounce these, Ryan."

"Then text them to me. I'll google it and have Gary come get you." Brendon sighed and I could hear him tapping away on his phone. A minute later I received a text. I put him on speaker and opened Google Maps, searching the street names. "What the hell, Brendon?"

"What?" 

"You're like half an hour drive away. Where the hell were you trying to go?"

"I don't know! I just kept walking and I stopped at a few places and bought some stuff. I'm surprised they actually take American money. Well, I used my credit card, but still." I smiled and shook my head.

"Just stay there. I'm sending Gary." I ended the call and phoned Gary, telling him Brendon's location and he was on his way.

I got an idea to have dinner ready for when he gets back. So I called the nicest restaurant in Berlin and ordered five star meals and paid extra for them to deliver it. It should be here just before Brendon shows up.

I got a quick shower and fixed my hair nicely, putting on a pair of black slacks and a black button up. I called Gary and asked how much longer they'd be.

Twenty minutes. It seems like it's so far away. I walked around the room making sure everything looked nice. The table was set nicely, red candles lit and a bucket of ice holding the champagne that Brendon likes. Champagne glasses and dinner plates placed at our seat with silverware. 

Remind me again why I'm trying to win him over? He loves his asshole boyfriend.

I was looking for my wrist watch that was in my suitcase when something caught my eye.

It was one of those composition books, black with a white square in the middle that said 'Do NOT Open' written it what looked like black sharpie.

Okay, I wasn't going to open it. But it says do not open and how do you not open something that strictly tells you not to? You open it! That's what you do.

I sat on the floor and picked up the book, opening it to the first page. Is this a journal? A diary? Brendon keeps one of these? Whaaaat?

February 14th,

Dallon is just a complete ass. It's Valentines Day and you know what he gets me? A plastic rose with a pair of fake ass diamond earrings in it! I don't wear earrings, asshole! A real rose would have been nice. Not some plastic piece of crap. And I went all out and spent at least $150 that was supposed to go toward the rent and bought him a stupid necklace that he didn't even seem interested in. UGH. He's lucky I love him.

I skipped a few pages and read the one I landed on.

April 12th,

S'my birthday! Wow, 24 years ago my mother pushed me out of her vagina. SO glad I have no memory of that. But thanks mom! Dallon said he's taking me to a fancy diner tonight and that he had a surprise for me. I can't wait to see what it is. I wonder if he'll propose. Haha, don't get your hopes up...

Well, he didn't propose. But I did get a new phone. That's always nice, I suppose. What a shitty birthday...

I would have proposed to him.

July 10th,

Some guy gave me his business card today. He was flirting with me and hitting on me and I actually kind of liked the attention. But Dallon saw the card and I threw it away, but I programmed his number in my phone while Dallon was sleeping. His name was Ryan. He seems like a nice guy. Really cute and I like his hair. It looks soft. Now he's all I can think about. Good thing Dallon can't read minds.