18

Seungmin's POV -

Continuing from previous chapter

Then he suddenly started to undress me. I was trying my best to protest it.

I couldn't stop it. My whole world started to collapse at that moment.

I was feeling lightheaded and almost giving up on my life. I slowly closed my eyes.

I heard some loud banging on the door. I tried to open my eyes. But I couldn't. I was left with no energy.

Then I heard a loud thud like breaking the door or something. And loud screams.

I opened my eyes with all the energy left within me. My vision was really vague.

I saw someone pulling Jaehuyn out of the bed and punching him like a punching bag and screaming at him. And someone rushed to me.

After that I slowly closed my eyes as I couldn't keep it open anymore.

But I could hear someone say, "Don't close your eyes." repeatedly.

(⁠T⁠T⁠)

Minho's POV -

After we got the address from Taemin hyung and that number it didn't took me much to realise that it was Jaehuyn.

The address was of a five star hotel that belongs to Jaehuyn's family.

But why? Why he would do that? I have always treated him like my own brother. Then why?

The only question that was spinning around my head was that why he would do that?

At the same time my blood was boiling. After what I saw happened to Seungmin. What he did to Seungmin, my head felt like it was gonna burst any moment from anger.

Again I started to panic what will he do to Seungmin?

Without thinking anymore i towards my car. Chan hyung followed me to the car.

Me and Chan hyung was in one car.

Hyunjin and Changbin was in the another car with Jisung, Felix and Jeongin, following us from behind.

I broke two traffic rules. I rode my car when there was red lights. Chan hyung told me to stop. But I didn't. I didn't care about that at all.

(A/n: oh my gosh!! I melting... This lee know 😭😭)

It took us about 20 minutes to reach the hotel. It was actually about 30/40 minutes drive. But I drove really fast, avoided traffic rules.

I didn't even bothered to park my car. I left it in front of the hotel.

I rushed inside and was welcomed by the receptionist.

I wasn't in the right state of my mind. So I directly asked for the manager.

The receptionist seemed to get scared of me. But I didn't want to give a shit to that.

She quickly called the manager. The manger got here within 2 minutes.

"Good day, young master Lee." He said with a plastered smile on his face.

"Where is Jaehuyn?" I directly asked him.

He seemed to get nervous at this sudden question.

"W-well, about t-that. Young master is in u-university," he said with a awkward smile.

I loosed my control of anger completely now. I held him by the collar.

"Better tell me. Or I'm gonna kill you now." I gave him a death glare.