11

No one's POV -

At Felix's House

Seungmin was nervous as well. He also planned to confess his feelings to Minho. His head was filled with so many thoughts. He was nervous what if he gets rejected? What if their friendship gets worse because of this confession? He will become all alone. And this is what he scares the most., the loneliness. But he has to confess. Cause if he keeps falling deeper for the older and the older doesn't love him back like he does, then the outcome will be bad for him only. So he decided to confess to Minho. But still he is super nervous.

"Calm down Seungmo. Everything will be alright. Even if you gets rejected you guys can be friends at least. Besides we are there for you." Jisung said as he saw the nervous Seungmin.

Others agreed with Jisung. Everyone knew they both liked each other. Only they couldn't feel how the other feels about him.

"But sungie, I still haven't decided what to give him when I confess, " Seungmin asks with a pout.

"Aww, so our Seungminnie is having problem with a gift?" Felix asked squeezing Seungmin's face as he was looking too cute pouting.

"Yes. Look Minho hyung is really rich. But I'm not. So I can't afford something really for him. So I don't know what can I give him when I confess. I can't probably confess to him with nothing." Seungmin could feel his tears forming as he was saying these.

Seeing this the other three gave him a tight hug. And after some time they broke the hug.

"I have a idea, hyung." Jeongin said clapping his hands out of joy.

"What idea?" Seungmin asked.

"As far we all know, Minho hyung receive many expensive gift on Valentine's Day. So you can give him something a hand made to make it more special. And as we all know, you make really beautiful bouquets. And my garden a bunch of different roses and other flowers. You can make a small bouquet of those. And we can make some really tasty and cute cookies and brownies. How does my idea sounds?" Jeongin asked.

The other just looked at each other.

"YOU ARE A GENIUS!! YANG JEONGIN!!" the other three said in unison and game jeongin a hug.

"Now leave me. I can't breathe!!" Jeongin said loudly.

Others pulled away from the hug and everyone started laughing together and they they spent the night enjoying each others company.

Night before valentine day:

The four youngers went to jeongins house to make the bouquet. Seungmin made the bouquet where as the other three watched manga, playing around.

Later they all went to Felix house to bake cuz Felix's loves baking,  so he has all ingredients and necessities. They all baked and had fun together.

They baked cookies and brownies. Felix and Seungmin beautifully wrapped their gifts for their boyfriend and soon to be boyfriend, while the other two helped them.

Then they had dinner together. At 10 they bid each other farewell. They went their own way.

Felix and Jisung live next to each other. So Seungmin and Jeongin bade them and started towards their home. Seungmin and Jeongin lived in the same neighbourhood.

When they were walking Seungmin felt like someone was following them, so looked back. But saw no one else.

"What happened hyung?" Jeongin asked as he saw Seungmin suddenly stopping and looking back.

"Nothing. I just felt like someone was following us. Maybe it was my hallucinations. Let's go." Jeongin only nodded and started walking.

Word count: 595

A/n: this is gonna be a short chapter cuz their will be double updates.

Guyss~~ have you watched the Racha vlog?? 2minsung!! To be frank 2minsung are my wreckers and after watching the Racha vlog I think their visuals have grown stronger. I am just whipped.

Anyways see ya guys soon 😁

Love you all ❤️