16 pt.2

Author's POV -

They decided to check on the cctv footages.

So they went directly to the Principal's office. Minho's and Chan's family mainly give funds to the school.
(A/n: something like shareholder)

So they know the principal will willingly help them.

They went to the principal and asked for the CCTVs. At first, the principal was hesitant about whether giving them the footages will be a right thing or not.

But then, Chan managed to convince the principal. So the principal gave them the access to the security room and look at the footages.

Right after getting permission, they rushed to the security room where monitors were kept.

They started browsing through different footages. They were having difficulty in finding what they were looking for.

Then, Jisung accidentally played a video. Which he thought was of today.
Later they realised it was if few months back.

After watching that, everyone was fell in dillema.
They were shocked. Some were furious.

What did they saw??

🙂

What they saw:

They saw Seungmin in the hallway of the fifth floor after school. It was clear that Seungmin was really nervous. He was fearing something. His hand and legs were clearly trembling.

It was like, he was pulling his own body without his own consent.

Seungmin stand there for a few minutes. Then they saw Jaehuyn appearing there, in the hallway. He was grinning.

The evil smile was clear to everyone.

He slowly went to Seungmin.

He said something to Seungmin.

And then he pushed seungmin on the wall. Seungmin got hurt and tried to run. But was pinned by the shoulder against the wall.

Then 'those happend'

They could clearly saw Seungmin crying and begging for help. But no one came.

He was being molested.

About, 15/20 minutes later, Jaehuyn left him. He again said something to Seungmin and left the place.

Seungmin broke at that place.

After watching all this, Minho couldn't believe what he just saw. Everyone was left utter shocked.

He knew I had a crush on Seungmin. I liked him. Still he did this to him. I considered him as my little brother and he did this to me! Minho thought to himself.

He was too much enraged now.

He was about to go to look for Jaehuyn. But Chan stopped him.

"We will see Jaehuyn later. Now our first priority is to find Seungmin and endure that he is safe." Chan said. And Minho nodded in reply.

He clenched his fist trying to control his anger.

Then they again started to look for the footages and luckily they found it.

They saw Seungmin running down the stairs and went to the toilet. After some time, he left the place.

Then he went to his locker, took his backpack and phone and went out.

They now started to get more worried.

"I think we should trace his phone number." Hyunjin suggested.

"Yes, good idea. But who will do this? None of us are good at this." Jeongin asked and everyone looked at him.

"Well, I know a person. I'll contact him and ask him if he can do this."

Hyunjin said as he took his phone out and dialled a number.

The call was received after two rings.

"Hello, hyung. How are you?" Hyunjin asked.

Someone from the other side said something.

"Yeah. I am alright. I have a favour to ask you. Can you help me please." Hyunjin said and the other side agreed.

"Well, it's that a friend of us had some misunderstandings with Minho hyung and now he is missing. He would neither pick our call nor read our messages. So I want you to track this number." Hyunjin said.

Some sort of reply came from another side.

"Okay, I'm sharing the number with you." Hyunjin cut the call and shared Seungmin's number.

"Whom did you call?" Changbin asked keeping his hand on Hyunjin's shoulder.

"It's taemin hyung. He is a computer genius. And I trust him with this," hyunjin replied with a assuring smile.

At that moment Felix suddenly broke down again, thinking about how he was molested. He remembered that they went to hang out. But Seungmin didn't want to. They didn't forced him but left him all alone in the school. If they didn't do it, Seungmin mightn't had to suffer from this.

Jisung and Jeongin was also crying hugging the crying Felix. They were feeling guilty.

Then Minho realised why Seungmin cried so hard that day and ran away when he saw them.

He was getting more enraged thinking all of this.

Chan tried to calm Minho down.

Then suddenly Hyunjin's phone started to ring. Everyone moved their gaze towards him. He picked it and put in on speaker, so that everyone can hear it.

"Hyunjin, I traced the phone. The phone was roaming around the school for 15 minutes after leaving it. Then it suddenly stopped in his way and stayed there about 5 minutes. Then it got into a car and went to this address _________,"
Taemin gave the information.

"Thank you hyung." Hyunjin said.

"You're welcome," taemin said smiling and everyone could understand that.

When he was about to cut the call, Jeongin shouted out of blue.

"Wait hyung!!" Everyone looked at Jeongin with a 'what happened ' look.

"Well, umm, taemin hyung, you said Seungmin hyung was standing in a place about 5 minutes and then got into a car. Can you find out if someone was near him during then?" Jeongin asked.

Everyone realised what Jeongin wanted to ask.

"Yess, a number was near him, it's ********* and the number is registered with the name of

Word count: 940

A/n: surprise guys!! I'm back!! I'll try to update the chapters sooner.
And thank you guys for the 2k reads 😭 😭 😭 I still can't believe it!! I hope you guys are enjoying it ☺️
Btw, did you guys liked the way I exposed Jaehuyn??
Actually I thought of exposing him later. But the story will be pulled too long. And you guys might get bored. So I'm trying to finish it sooner.
And sorry for the cliffhanger.
But I guess you already know who is the owner of the number.

Anyway love y'all ❤️

Byee~~