Meeting on Oa and a sleepover

Sweet justice

Y/n was hanging out with the girls at sweet justice and they were all enjoying the day together.

Zee: How's the milkshake?

Y/n: it's good .

Kara: good to hear little dude I'm glad to see you feel better after last week's incident.

Flashback to y/n as a red lantern beating up some Thug and nearly killer him.

Karen: yeah I'm still wondering how that happened.

Babs: anything on the phantom ring yet Jess?

Jessica: Nothing much but I do know that the ring is tied to his emotions so if he feels a certain emotion that is the lantern he changes into.

Diana: now that we know what it does how can we help young y/n with controlling his power.

Jess: Well I could go to Oa for a bit.

Y/n: to where?

Jessica: Oa that is wear the green lantern corp is stationed.

Diana: if you go to Oa who will watch  y/n?

Babs than had her hand raised up meaning she wanted him next.

Babs: I'll take him tonight I told my dad and he really wants to meet him.

Jessica: Okay Just take care of him.

Later at night

Babs: Welcome to the Gordon house hold aka my house.

Y/n: looks lovely .

???: pumpkin is that you?

Babs: Yes dad It's me.

Then a man walked from the kitchen to greet them this man is Gotham cities former police commissioner James gordan.

Babs: y/n this is my dad. Dad this is y/n that little boy me and my friends are taking care of.

James: well it's a pleasure to meet you kiddo put er there.

Y/n shook his hand and start giggling.
Babs noticed this and giggled too.

On Oa

Jessica was reading the book of Oa to find anything on the phantom ring. But with no luck.

Jessica: Ugh seriously a whole 3 chapters on a 3 year long war is some far galaxy but nothing on the phantom ring.

???: looking for something lantern Jessica cruz.

Jessica turns around to see one of the guardians aka sayd.

Jessica: Oh hi sayd I'm looking for info on something called the phantom ring

Sayd: the phantom ring now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Jessica: you know what it is.

Sayd: Of course I do it was the first ring to have access to all the lantern corps powers but it was not suitable for the gaurdians purpose so we locked it away in the vault.

Sayd then leads Jessica to the vault and in the vault was none other than the phantom ring. But that shouldn't have been possible the phantom ring was with y/n.

Sayd: here lies the one and only phantom ring.

Jess: but I've seen another phantom ring back home.

Sayd: wait what impossible unless.......I must call a meeting of the guardians.

Back with the gordan household.

Babs: Mmm yummy this sandwich is amazing dad.

James: I'm glad you like it Barbara how about you y/n how's your sandwich.

Y/n: good thank you sir.

After dinner everyone got ready for a movie night. The movie was jurassic park. Y/n snuggled towards babs and she hugged him close. Babs and y/n held eachother closely when they showed the t rex because of how big and scary it was. After the movie babs and y/n headed to her room to get some sleep.

Babs: You comfy y/n?

Y/n: yes ma'am.

Babs then kissed his head goodnight and the two of them drifted off to sleep.

Back on Oa

The meeting is now concluded. Jessica asked sayd what is going on but sayd looked as serious as the other guardians.

Ganthet: Green lantern Jessica cruz of earth the knowledge of another phantom ring is very concerning topic at the moment.

Jessica: I know it's just that the ring itself is attached to a child. I just want to help him control his power so he can be safe.

Ganthet: you know who weilds the phantom ring.

Jessica: yes but that is not the point the ring chose him to be the phantom lantern.

Ali apsa: impossible the phantom ring was built with the ability for anyone to use. It can't choose anyone.

Sayd: let's not be to aggressive ali Apsa this new phantom ring might be different from the one rami made all those years ago.

Ali apsa: weither or not this ring is different from Rami's creation is not the problem here. We need to know that the ring isn't in the wrong hands especially with atrocitus out there looking for it.

Jessica: wait what.

Ganthet: it is our knowledge that the leader of the red lantern corp atrocitus has full knowledge of the phantom ring and intends to bring the user to the red lantern corp.

Jessica: he can't just do that isn't there laws against this stuff.

Sayd: It's not just atrocitus and the red lantern corp. The sinestro corp, the star sapphires, the blue lanterns, the indigo tribe, heck even that freak larfleeze they all want the phantom lantern with them.

Ali apsa: which is why the user of this ring must come to Oa to be inducted into the green lantern corp before they get to him.

Jessica: what if he doesn't want to join us hmm did you think of that.

Ganthet: miss cruz has a point we can't force a child to be a green lantern. If so we just be as bad as the others.

Sayd: I vote that green lantern cruz takes the responsibility of training and Guarding the phantom lantern.

Ganthet: I agree.

As the other guardians agree. Ali apsa hesitantly agrees to.

Sayd: it's decided then. Jessica cruz you must protect the child.

Jessica: I will protect him with my life.

Than Jessica flies back to earth knowing only one thing she must protect y/n at all costs.