night with zee/schedule

Jessica and y/n walk over to sweet justice to meet up with the others for some sweets.

Jessica: Hey girls sorry for being late. I had a few errands to run .

Diana: That's fine were glad you two are here now.

Jessica helps y/n up and he sits between her and Kara. He looks at the menu and asks for strawberry cheesecake. Everyone else orders they're personal faves.

Jessica: mm these are so good I can't imagine life without sweets.

Kara: your darn right. Hey how's that cheesecake little man?

Y/n: It's good want to try it.

Kara takes a small bite and hugs y/n. But the others notice y/n blushing really red because he's embarrassed.

All of them: Awwwe.

Zee: anyway I'll take him to my apartment tonight we'll watch movies eat pizza just fun stuff.

Kara: umm when do we get a turn?

Jessica: we'll talk about it later.

After they were done zee and y/n go to her apartment and he is awe struck by the size of it.

Y/n: you live here its so big and you live here alone.

Zee: Well yeah my daddy is on tour for a magic show so I live alone.

Y/n: what about your mom?

Zee had a sad look on her face after hearing that.

Zee: she's not around anymore.

Y/n: I'm sorry I didn't know.

Zee: it's okay I don't need her I have my dad my friends and now a cutie to love.

She starts kissing his head multiple times as he giggles. He than hears a noise from Zees closet. As he opens it up he sees a dragon.

(I got inspiration from a YouTube video called zee and toothless here's a video of it

in this story this is cannon.)

Y/n: you have a dragon.

Zee: yes his name is toothless but please don't tell anyone about him because he'll be in danger.

Y/n: Okay hi I'm y/n .

He puts his hand on toothless and toothless starts to nuzzle him. Zee orders food for the 3 of them and puts on a movie.

Zee ordered herself tacos rice and beans. Y/n gets a steak some potatoes and broccoli and toothless gets some sushi. And the movie they are watching is the Mario movie.

Toothless laughs at Mario getting beat up by donkey Kong while y/n cuddles with zee and she's loving it.

Later when y/n falls asleep zee puts him in her bed and she heads over to the computer to video chat with the others.

Zee: hey girls.

Everyone else: hey.

Jessica: Hey is y/n okay?

Zee: he's fine just sleeping.

Babs: so are we gonna discuss who's gonna have him next or what.

Kara: yeah I want a turn with him too.

Karen: I also would like to have him.

Jessica: now hang on just a moment I'm his legal guardian so he's staying with me.

Diana: sisters listen I also would like to have the boy but he is Jessica's child.

Kara: like heck he is she found him 2 days ago and all of a sudden she gets to keep him.

Jessica: He's a lantern like me so I makes sense he's with another lantern.

Kara: Yeah well your not the only maternal one here.

Babs: Oh really you may have a mom bod but you don't have mom attitude.

Kara: you wish you had a figure like mine.

Zee: Girls keep it down y/n is trying to sleep.

Jessica: okay how about this we all become his legal guardians 1 week each of us get him to stay with us.

Diana: I agree

Karen: Same

Babs: I can live with that

Zee: here here

Kara: cool

Jessica: it's settled then

They end the call and zee gets in bed with y/n and she makes sure he's nice and warm next to her. She kisses him and goes to sleep.