adopted by superheroes

After Diana and y/n returned from themiscyra she explained to the others what happened with dalma and how Diana considered y/n as her own.

Babs: so your mom is cool with y/n on themiscyra?

Diana: yes and I must protect him from dalma.

Jessica: wow I didn't think the Amazon's would except a boy in there home. Or that some #@@!# would threaten to hurt him.

Kara: wow watch the foul language there's a kid here.

Jessica then points to y/n wearing headphones and looking through babs family photos.

Zee: Okay but now what do we do as long as we're on the subject I have a suggestion.

They all listen in too hear what zee was gonna say.

Zee: seeing how we all have grown to care for y/n and with Diana considered him as her own I think we all should adopt him.

Karen: adopt y/n that's a great idea but are you sure we're all up to it?

Diana: sisters ask yourselves do you love y/n.

Jessica: of course I do I have ever since I found him with the phantom ring.

Zee: Same here he always puts a smile on my face when he's around.

Babs: yeah and he's really fun to be around.

Karen: he also makes me feel brave when he's scared so I come to care for him.

Kara: Okay I've grown attached to the little guy he makes me feel needed and appreciated.

Diana: he may be of man's world but he gave me a gift that is greater then all........being a mother.

All: yeah.

Babs: so should we tell him or surprise him with this news.

Kara: I think we should surprise him take him out on the most fun day ever.

As they were talking y/n looked at the photos and sees how happy babs and her dad looked as he sees it just than his eyes started glowing and he saw a blurry figure talking to him.

???: Alright you ready son

Past y/n: yeah dad I'm ready.

???: Here we go.

Past y/n: woo-hoo faster faster.

Than he woke up on the floor with everyone looking at him.

Jessica: y/n are you okay.

Kara: you just started floating and your eyes were glowing.

Y/n: I.....I think....I saw my....my dad.

Everyone looks surprised. Y/n remembered something from his past.

Babs: Do you remember anything else?

Y/n: ..............no.

Y/n eyes started to tear up knowing that he had a father and who knows maybe a whole family but he can't remember them. And maybe he'll be all alone.

Jessica hugs him as the others all hug him together.

Kara: how about we all go have some fun huh will that cheer you up.

Y/n: yeah your probably right about that.

They all head to the piar. To have fun 1st they go on a roller coaster then the enter a mirror maze which babs runs into 3 times. Then they played the ring toss game and won 7 pokemon plushies

Babs got zubat, jess got bulbasur, kara got squirtle, Karen got pikachu, zee got eevee, Diana got charmander and y/n got lucario.

After the pier they went to the arcade to play some games. Kara and babs are playing terminator Karen and zee are playing skee ball and Jessica and Diana are playing air hockey while y/n plays the vr star wars lightsaber simulator.

Zee: Wow that was fun.

Kara: did ya see me wipe the floor with those robots.

Y/n: I feel better after earlier.

Diana: That's good to hear.

As they all went to the hq to relax. Y/n was sleeping on the couch as that happened Jessica went to the metropolis court house to get the adoption papers for all of them to sign.

Zee: Alright just one more signature from each of us then there's no going back.

They all sign the paper and now officially are y/n's parents.

Next morning

Y/n starts waking up seeing all the girls up and smiling at him.

All: Good morning sweetheart.

Y/n: Morning why are you all smiling.

Jessica: read this and you'll see.

Y/n: read through the papers and saw they were adoption papers and that they officially adopted him. He looks at them smiling.

Y/n: does this mean.

They all bend down to his level and have there arms open. Y/n runs to them all and hugs them.

Y/n: thank you thank you. He said while crying.

Diana: of course baby boy.

Jess: I finally get to be your mom.

Babs: Welcome to the family my little bat.

Kara: bring it in kiddo

Karen: we love you honey bee.

Zee: now and forever.

They all hug eachother. now our little friend is no longer alone now he has a family stay tuned for more chapters and possibly another adventure probably through the multiverse and beyond.