FATE CLAIMED HIM 《3》

CSILR Main Laboratory Campus, New Delhi

Vritika hastily ran inside the campus as she was already late. It was already 8:17 am. To make the situation worse, today the Laboratory Director, Ms. Anaya Jha will be coming to see the progress report. Mrs. Anaya is quite famous for being the Hitler of that campus......Hitler! She can be worse than that. People even say that she is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

Plus, she hates latecomers. Vritika felt like she at this moment was the most unfortunate person in the world. She still thought she might reach her lab cabin before Ms. Anaya with her progress report because if she failed to do so, she'd be dead for sure. But, her luck was totally in contrast with her. No sooner did Ms. Anaya enter Vritika's cabin than Vritika reached there.

"Good morning mam." Said Vritika while gasping heavily, running out of breath.

"Miss Vritika Sinha...I see you're late." Said Ms. Anaya while taunting Vritika

Vritika was trying to make a lame excuse because she couldn't just say that her brother was coming from home by fully destroying it. So, she tried to say something,

"Mam......actually...I..."

"I don't like excuses." Said Ms. Anaya sternly. Well, what else can we expect, she is the reincarnation of Hitler, after all.

"Sorry mam, it won't happen again." Said Vritika while cursing her luck.

"Are you sure about it?" Said Ms. Anaya while lightly giggling

"Yes...yes mam." Said Vritika while looking down.

"Please show me your progress report Miss Vritika." Said Ms. Anaya in a commanding voice.

Vritika took out her progress report from her bag and showed it to Ms. Anaya.
Mrs. Anaya seemed to be quite impressed with Vritika's progress report. But then, how can we forget that she is the reincarnation of Hitler?

Ms. Anaya said to Vritika in a taunting tone, "You know what, this progress report should also show, how many times, that particular scientist was late."

Vritika didn't reply to anything as she was fully embarrassed.

She whispered to herself, "Everyone was right, she is truly the reincarnation of Hitler."

Though Vritika thought Ms. Anaya didn't hear her, she did.

Ms. Anaya raised her voice and said, "If you think I am Hitler, let me show you the real side of this Hitler. For being late, your punishment is that you will prepare 75 different experiments based on geothermal and hydrothermal energy, 25 different experiments based on human unconsciousness, and 10 self-made experiments on 10 different topics. You'll also write a report of every experiment separately, which means a total of 110 experiments. And I want the whole report of 110 different scientific experiments from you BY TOMORROW. Is it all right Miss Vritika Sinha?"

Vritika was too stunned to speak anything. For Mrs. Anaya it matters nothing, giving Vritika a whole lot of burden of experiments but for Vritika it was going to be the biggest headache.

"I asked you something, Miss Vritika Sinha. Is it all right?" said Ms. Anaya almost shouting.

Hearing her voice Vritika came out of her thoughts, then hastily replied, "Ye....Yes, Mam."

"Great then." Saying then Ms. Anaya started walking out of the cabin.

Vritika murmured to herself and said, "Why will someone say she is the reincarnation of Hitler? Even Hitler will feel ashamed after seeing her cruelty."

"Did you say something Ms. Vritika?" said Ms. Anaya, making Vritika flinch at her words.

"No...no mam." Said Vritika nervously