SACRIFICE OF LIFE 《1》

A girl lying unconscious on the edge of a cliff in very poor condition. The condition of that girl was quite painful. It seems as if she was having a fight between life and death. Suddenly a boy, who seemed to be like her brother, took the her body in his embrace, slapped her gently, willing to wake her up.

"Vritika wake up, your brother is here." Said the boy.

There was no response from Vritika. The boy was getting nervous seeing his sister's half dead body, but he didn't lose his hope. He again tried to wake up, he shook her body while speaking,

"Vritika, come on wake up, you can't just die like this. You forgot that ME, your brother have proposed a girl two hours ago and we will marry after all this nonsense is over, you have to at least be alive till my marriage, who will do all the preparation a..and how can you forget that we have to add one spoonful of salt in the coffee to make it more delicious. Come on Vritika, just wake up."

Hearing his nonsense even a fully dead person can come back to life, talking about Vritika, she was still only half dead. Vritika, slowly-slowly started opening her eyes. Seeing movement in the unconscious body of his sister, that boy almost jumped in excitement.

"Sanchit, bro are you alright. Have you gone mad or what or have you become a psycho.........No wait! How can you become a psycho when you are already a one. Sorry, my bad." Said Vritika, still half unconscious.

Sanchit took a deep breath after listening to the teasing words by his sister and then replied, "Vriti, even at this half unconscious condition, you'll not stop teasing me. I guess it's the only thing you'll remember even after a memory loss."

Vritika giggled weakly and said, "Naur, not the only thing but one of the two things."

"What is the other thing?" asked Sanchit curiously

"Guess it." Replied Vritika

Sanchit paused for moment and then replied, "Uhm...Our.. secret coffee recipe?"

"Correct, how can I forget that one spoonful of salt makes coffee more delicious." Replied Vritika in the most dramatic way.

Both of them laughed at this.

Vritika was now fully conscious. She stood up and asked Sanchit, "Where are the other people, Akshat, Ishani, mom, dad........."

"They are still there, the condition became normal so I came to find you. I hope it's still fine. We need to hurry up and finish this up." Said Sanchit in a very serious tone

Hearing this Vritika also became serious. She said, "You're right, we must hurry up, they might need us. We should finish this all quickly and............"

A male voice from the back interrupted them, "Wait wait wait. No need to go anywhere. I am myself here. See."

Seeing the owner of the voice Vritika and Sanchit were completely shocked. Akshat, Ishani, and the other people were standing beside that person with handcuffs. Vritika raged in anger after seeing this and said to that person, "You damn......"

"Whoa! Calm down sweetheart. Don't increase your BP for me." Said that person in quite a dramatic tone.

Everyone present there knew that person is fully obsessed with Vritika. Even Sanchit knew that and as being a very overprotective brother he couldn't adjust that fact. That's why whenever he comes in front of that person his blood starts boiling in anger. Even now his words were making him lose his temper, but before he could take any step further,

Vritika calmed him down and said to that person in a comparatively calm voice, "I don't have any personal enmity with you. But, please stop all this. Your evil Experiment 626 can destroy the whole of humanity and this will eventually lead to the end of the world. Because both of us know the consequences of this Experiment 626 really well."