At first he looked a lil shocked like he wasn't expecting me to speak up or something "likewise".

"Come sit down".

I took his arm off my shoulder as we walked over to seat, he sat down first so I moved to sit on his lap "how long is this gonna take?"

"Probably like twenty- twenty five minutes" he shrugged "why you hungry?"

"A lil bit-"

"Why you ain't tell me?"

"Because I had a feeling it wasn't gonna take long so I can wait and I really wanted to know cause we going back to my apartment remember?" He nodded his head with his intense eye contact I rolled my eyes as I looked away from him.

His eye contact is something else.

East stood up and dusted the hair off his black muscle t-shirt then moved to look in the mirror, he nodded his head in approval and moved his hand to fluff any hairs out of his beard.

"Yo B come here".

I don't mind the whole nickname thing but why does my nickname have to be an initial? Letting out a sigh I stood up and made my way over to him "B?"

"Yea it flow better, you want to go to your apartment and order some or you wanna get some to eat first" he looked good from afar but now that we're face to face I'm lowkey kinda speechless.

"The first one".

"Aight. Yo Mac I'm out" he walked over to the barber who just cut his hair and dapped him up.

"Bye young lady" he waved so I gave him a tight lipped smile as I waved back. I then turned around to make my exit hearing that East was saying goodbye to damn near everybody up in there.

I took my time walking back to his car so he could catch up to me I heard the sound of the car make that quick sound meaning that he just unlocked the car doors.

I opened up the car door and got in ready to get my ass to sleep I got comfortable in the passenger seat and distracted myself in my phone.

I swiped down to look at my notifications centre and seen Des tag me in a post just a few minutes ago.

Clicking on the post it took me to a page that posted me and East standing in the barbershop, you thankfully could not see my face but how I ain't catch nobody trying to take a picture like we weren't around big ass mirrors.

The caption spoke about how East finally popped out with a girl and who the mysterious girl is, even though they can't see my face I be forgetting that East got fame or whatever so he ain't no regular person to these people.

So now I gotta make sure that I look my best when we're outside together if he's going to be surrounded with cameras.

Not only do I have to look presentable but I also gotta prepare myself for the possible questions my mother could ask when she finds out, just gotta pray that she don't do too much.

Once East had got in the car I turned my phone around to show him how quick they was to post him outside with a girl, he leaned down to see what I was showing him.

"How you feel?"

"Annoyed".

Seeing that he was no longer interested in the post I put my phone on my lap then fastened my seatbelt "why you annoyed?"