17.

I don't even know how long it's been since the conservation I had with Shai since I haven't been able to access my phone due to East holding it hostage talking about some 'I don't need it right now'.

How you gon tell me when I need my phone.

So instead of letting me stand in a lil corner so I could sit in my thoughts and really process what Shai had said to me cause I really don't understand why her mind went to go start in some place new.

Imagine she go fuck up again and she just got a bunch of babies that she left cause she can't look them face cause your ass went and done some clearly nobody forgiving you for.

It's honestly so sad and miserable to even think about, like you'n think that the child would be more mad that they ain't have a mother over having the mother but the parents ain't together?

Something is wrong in how she calculated this, which is why she don't get that she can still have that relationship she longing for.

I don't know if it cause she ain't with East on why she feels like she needs to go somewhere else but it ain't the end of the world.

For one he ain't going no where and for two that nigga don't got nothing to do with your own relationship with Kairi.

He should not be your main priority or prize, after all this it clearly shows homegirl got her priorities all the way fucked up anyway.

I wouldn't have so much to say on this situation cause the craziest part of it all would have to be to put your trust into a random woman you have never met before and ask them to stay in your baby's life.

For all Shai knows I could be here for a fun time not a long time or even a evil ass person and you would never know cause you don't even know me.

She saw me as an opportunity and snatched that mother fucker then twisted it around her hands so it ain't never letting that shit go.

The only power that I got is to voice my opinions anything beyond that is all up to East.

Of course Imma still do the best that I can which explains my reasons for not wanting to make promises just in case shit start going left, everyone and they momma need to know Brooklyn Milan is not responsible.

I needed my phone cause the minute I had stepped outta that room my first initial thought was to tell Des and ask what she would do or simply give me some advice cause I'm so lost.

I wasn't going to tell her everything from start to finish, I would've broken it down and cut it down so it's a quick story with the basics.

Usually I would've ran to my mother but I can't do that she'll know that I ain't talking about no hypotheticals and she would know that I lied about the clubbing incident.

I just need to tell somebody all this information is eating my ass up right now especially with my overthinking self this ain't healthy.

Throughout the rest of the night East made sure to keep me by his side with that hand placed at my side to stop me from leaving the room, and even had me socialising with people I most definitely did not want to talk to.

They was mostly holding a conversation with him but when they said something to me I had to respond out of respect since they weren't being rude or none they were nosy as fuck though.

I expected that from them especially when they were staring down my neck.
I knew they had a couple questions on their mind, I just had to prepare myself to answer them.

That thankfully did not last long as people finally decided to start packing up and begin to take their asses home.

To be honest they had no reason to stay after Kairi's grandma gave her bath, put in her pjs and took her to bed right after 8PM hit.