8.

When East had walked in the tattoo studio with a little girl in his arms the last thing that I wasn't expecting was for him to have a baby, and I would hate for myself to be a whole step mom

Babies are cool and all but for me to have a nigga who also got a baby with someone else Ion wanna hear none about me being around her child, or anything along those lines.

Girls like that stay beefing with the wrong people, they always mad at the girl and never mad at their baby dad Ion know how that work but I don't want any part in it.

I was happy at the fact I was right about East having his responsibilities as a grown ass man and he's clearly taking care of them as from what I've seen he got a good relationship with his daughter.

Even though I've put off just a lil bit from him having a whole daughter it was nice to watch, green flags were popping up from everywhere having the small percentage of me being put off slowly decrease by the minute.

He also ended up getting a tattoo that day in which him and Iman also convinced me to get one but I opted out especially since I didn't know what to get I didn't wanna get something random and eventually hate it as time passes me by.

If I get a permanent tattoo on my body that means I wanna be 50+ still rocking with the same tattoo and having zero regrets.

Nothing really happened after that as Kairi started to get tired the moment my shift was over so East had dropped me back to my crib.

As in those two weeks I had went ghost on East, I was buying a whole bunch of things for my apartment the second my bed arrived so I was finally able to move into my own place.

I still got things that are in the mail but as long as I'm in my own space and not in cold ass hotel room, or in someone else's house so I'm cool with my lil half empty apartment.

Most of the things that are essential for my everyday life is here the only thing that is bothering me is that the fact that I hardly got any decor, I did tell myself before I spend all my money on interior designing Imma buy the important shit first.

If I didn't have a plan for everything I wouldn't be able to function for real, for some reason my brain needs to see everything in front of me and how I'm gonna achieve it, if I don't see that I'll start to malfunction.

East did end up telling me some time yesterday that his baby mom didn't plan their daughter's birthday party so he now gotta do it by himself, I asked him if he got any family members that could help him but he told me that they were busy.

I hate when people be too busy to help with something but don't busy when it's time to show up.

With that he wants me to help with planning it, I didn't really have a problem with it since I ain't got shit to do today and he also told me he'll pay for my uber according to him "that ain't none".