Group project (Pt. II)

The next Day :-

"Hey, let's start again again and build the rest of the project", Chris said mockingly as on the three of us were just sitting the couch and eating snacks.

"yeah let's get back to work" I said geet getting up from the couch, followed by the rest of the two idiots.

Time skip: 5 hours later...

We were finally finished with the project, and as everyone was exhausted, chris broke the silence which was not awkward at all and said "we're done with the project, now let's go out and chill for a bit, will we?".

me and shivani both said "yeah, sure".

And i went into my room to change as i was in my pjs, I wore a cute white graphic tee along with beige shorts.

we decided that we will go to a park, and have a little but relaxing walk, i guess. We were walking, peacefully but then i saw an Ice cream vendor, I told the idiots that i wanted to eat ice cream, They both agreed.

*at the vendor's shop*

"Excuse me can i get a chocolate Ice Cream pls?", I said.

"A pineapple one for me", shivani exclaimed.

"I would like a chocolate one too", said chris.

The vendor then gave us our respective Ice creams, we all paid for our own Ice creams and walked away With Ice Creams in our hands. we Saw an empty bench and sat there

"This is good!", chris said while Biting into the ice cream, and me and shivani just nodded in response.

"what's going on in life?" I asked both of them.

"Homework stress!", replied chris.

We all for laughed a little at his reaction. When we finished eating We all got up and started walking towards the beach to watch the beautiful sunset. After staying there for a while We all went to our respective homes.

I felt overwhelmed as my besties were gone, I lay on my bed as the things that happened today replayed in my mind, Sunset turned night without me realizing. Just then my brother enters my bedroom, turns off an i am the lights and leaves, and here i am like "abe ye kya tha" (translation: "hey, what was this shit ").I somehow manage to sleep after a couple of hours, I had a dream about How beautiful, today was, everything was just the same as what happened today. it was a great dream. I woke up to my loud alarm, i then got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower real quick. After i got out i wore a my mint green button up paired with a white plated skirt, I then ate my breakfast and got into the Car, the Car Was not obviously driven by me, it was the driver as i am still a minor.

In the school:-

Maddi was back UNFORTUNATELY, The project we made was gonna be submitted today, and chris has taken it to his home last day, so he was gonna bring it to school, and he was..... late. *insert a heavy sigh*, and top of that, the physics of class was the first class today, thankfully the teacher was also late and he came before the teacher, he was only 15-10 minutes late, he Came with the project in his hand and looked at me and shivani, maybe he was trying to tell us to help him, I ran to him and helped him carry the project & Chris said thanks to me.The teacher came a couple of minutes later and then around and asked "did anyone prepare the project yet? "

our group of three idiots raised hands at the same time and said "ma'am, us" while pointing to our project at the back of the class, maddi did same with her sidekicks following her. Then the teacher called both the groups to present our respective projects. The thing was that maddi's project Was more prettier than ours, but ours was a working model and this project was technically a competition as the teacher said that the best project will be displayed in the science exhibition and the winner there was gonna be praised in front of many schools and gonna get exciting and fun gifts too.

but the teacher straight away said that maddi's project was better than ours.

my blood was boiling at that time but i didn't say anything as i knew her project wasn't gonna win in the exhibition anyways, and it indeed didn't.

(happy ending i guess)

*this was based on a true events*.