chapter 1. the start

A/N: this story is the inspired by the song added above, my story came out a month before this song was released, so, the song is inspired by my story.... wait!!! chan wasn't lying when he said he's always watching, cuz he read my story and liked it so made a song for berry (me) inspired by it. (someone give me my delulu pills cuz i lost mine)

my pov:

My father and my family decided to shift to australia, for mine and my brother's higher education, I was 13 and my brother was 17, as decided we moved to Australia and it was not  difficult to settle down there, because my father's company had a branch in Australia and he          handled all the work from there. He decided to send me to the Same School as Mr. bahng's  children (mr. bahng was his close friend). one of which was my age and my long distance best friend too, his full name was Christopher but i Called him chris and sometimes dumbo too, we  both were so close to each other.  

THE NEXT DAY:

I was happy and nervous at the same time, Nervous because it was Was my first day at the new School, happy because i was going to see my Long distance bestie, after two years. * insert a heavy sigh*.

when i entered the class, chris was looking at me with a big smile, the thing that caught my eye    was not that, it was that he knew that i was gonna come today and he still sat with another student and it that wasn't enough, the person he sat with was a girl, I mean are you for real! wasn't it obvious that i like you by How i talk to you, c'mon, Anyways ! with a look of  disappointment i moved further and sat behind them, he turned to me and  said "the teacher decided the seats it's not my fault, but i am still sorry". 

i just ignored him and the 3 Lectures went by and it was lunchtime now, Chris didn't go for lunch so did i, there were not any cameras in our classroom, so we could talk freely, but i just kept  ignoring him because i was So mad at him, "i just don't get him sometimes, i mean what was the reason of doing that to me, cuz, i know you have anger issues and if you didn't liked sitting with her you would have just argued with the teacher!", i thought to myself. 

I ate my lunch before the break was over and i moved up from my chair and started to go out or the classroom but he stopped me and said, "I am really Sad because you are mad at me but it was really not my fault, Cuz even even i told the teacher that don't Wanna sit with her the teacher didn't listen to me", I could see that he was honest and really was, sorry to me, i said "it's okay" in a sad tone and gave him a hug.

NEXT DAY :-

my pov:

even if i said it was okay to me, I didn't mean it, because i was mad at him, but it wasn't that worse now, because i knew it wasn't his fault for real.

i went to the classroom with a sad look on my face, I sat down on my chair. 

The teacher said. " I am gonna re-decide all of your Seats because there's a new student in this class."                                

 I was worried if she would make me sit with him or not?...

 And the answer is yes, she indeed made me sit with him, all of my worries were  gone and i was filled with happiness. But, there was a problem because the girl who sat with him earlier was sitting right in front of Chris. 

i told chris to give me his science notes because i joined the school after summer vacations and i was worried that the teacher would scold me for not completing my notes, anyways, as i asked him "he said i am Sorry, but my notes are on her", while pointing towards her, my enemy!

i said "ok, but you can just take your notes back from her", he hesitated but did what I said, i felt good for a second but then i noticed how hesitant he was while taking HIS notes back. 

But i still didn't say anything cuz i don't want him to know that, I like him and i am jealous. And then after he took his noter back and was giving it to me, the girl in front of me looked at me with anger filled in her eyes, and at that the time I got to see her name badge and it said "maddie" I thought to myself, "yeah, she indeed is a maddie and a bitch", and chuckled at my own words.